Respect?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Spit on the ground.

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
So, they said on the tv this morning that "slickwillie" tried to get Meeks to drop out of the Fla. senate race.. Wow. jeramiah wright wasn't wrong about that.. "Ol Bill is riding dirty." course Meeks denied it but slickwilliie admitted it. He wants Crist to win. But Senator Rubio is gonna kick all they asses.

So, they said on the tv this morning that "slickwillie" tried to get Meeks to drop out of the Fla. senate race.. Wow. jeramiah wright wasn't wrong about that.. "Ol Bill is riding dirty." course Meeks denied it but slickwilliie admitted it. He wants Crist to win. But Senator Rubio is gonna kick all they asses.

I'm surprised no one has started a Slickwillie Stainmaker thread about this.........:eusa_whistle:

I'd do it but then I'd just be accused of being "obsessed.":eusa_angel:

LoLing at this thread...a poster who knowingly NEVER had any respect or love for Obama to begin with.

Far rightwing nut FAUX outrage cracks me up.

LMAO!!

49izadw.gif

Love? Love the president? holy fucking shit batman how can anyone love someone they know not one fucking thing about?

So now you've got the Democrats wanting to dump the Black Democrat to elect the White ex Republican who lost his primary so that the Brown Republican won't win?????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

LoLing at this thread...a poster who knowingly NEVER had any respect or love for Obama to begin with.

Far rightwing nut FAUX outrage cracks me up.

LMAO!!

49izadw.gif

Love? Love the president? holy fucking shit batman how can anyone love someone they know not one fucking thing about?

Maybe he meant lust.

Shivers up his leg, and whatnot.:redface:

Are you saying MarcATL true idenity is Chris tinggle up the leg Matthews?

Forum List

Back