So its True- NBC News: Pakistani Govt. knew where bin Laden was Hiding

So, when I broke this story yesterday... the messenger was shot, and the thread moved to conspiracy theories

Now we see it has legs. Obama knew where OBL was for OVER A YEAR, as he was right next, one mile away, from a local base

You see, Obama lied again. The war room shot was a sham, and he outed Seal Team Six

-Geaux
================

NBC News: Pakistani Govt. knew where bin Laden was hiding
Chris Hayes talks with NBC News Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent Andrea Mitchell and investigative reporter Seymour Hersh about new reporting on the events surrounding the killing of Osama bin Laden

NBC News Pakistani Govt. knew where bin Laden was hiding MSNBC

Two intelligence sources tell NBC News that the year before the U.S. raid that killed Osama bin Laden, a "walk in" asset from Pakistani intelligence told the CIA where the most wanted man in the world was hiding - and these two sources plus a third say that the Pakistani government knew where bin Laden was hiding all along.

The U.S. government has always characterized the heroic raid by Seal Team Six that killed bin Laden as a unilateral U.S. operation, and has maintained that the CIA found him by tracking couriers to his walled complex in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

Pakistanis Knew Where Osama Bin Laden Was U.S. Sources Say - NBC News
You think you broke a story from your living room. Bless your heart.

No, it proves you whiney little libs run to the mods when you see something you don't like..

Turns out you're wrong once again

-Geaux

I am obviously not a lib you retard. And I have never ran to mod for anything you lying sack of shit.

Not an Obama supporter.

Would have preferred to see Osama taken alive.

If it had been known where Osama was located for sure, the reasoning for waiting as long as possible before taking him is valid; let him function and see who is connected, and how.

This makes it like Obama was getting the scoop..

When in actuality, we knew OBL was there for over a year because they told us

again, this is not news. We suspected he was in that area, that's not the same thing as knowing what house he was in.

Guy, you really are trying to make a scandal out of a good thing. We killed Bin Laden. Not seeing what your complaint is beyond your usual "The Black Guy Did It" gripes.

Of course you don't see my gripes Joe, that's what makes you a radical secular progressive

The 'Black guy did it' fits many situations;;;;; usually some associated with FAILURE

-Geaux

Yeah Joe! You are a RADICAL!!

Not an Obama supporter.

Would have preferred to see Osama taken alive.

If it had been known where Osama was located for sure, the reasoning for waiting as long as possible before taking him is valid; let him function and see who is connected, and how.

Why would you want to see him taken alive? So he could do what KSM is doing right now, making a mockery of our court system.

Bullet through the head, worked fine for me.

The same reason Saddam should have been kept imprisoned; i.e., example to the world and opportunity to tell us more about who was whom.

Forum List

Back