So it is almost the 250th day of the Obama Administration

Rocks Sulphates are easy carbon isn't. The economy was never based on sulphate pollution and the fix was far easier and cheaper. The current economy is almost completely CO2 based and replacing it isn't going to be cheap or easy and there is scant proof that it can be done within the next forty years even if every one was retarded enough to believe it was a necessity.

And yet people's guns haven't been taken away? :confused:

What gives? All I've been hearing is for the past couple months is how Obama is going to take away everybody's guns. The man can't get Health Care passed but somehow he is going to get this done magically?

People like Pale Rider and others have been saying for months that he's going to take them, so when is it? A concrete date would be nice. That way, when that date passes by, we can get Terral like reasoning from those who believe this. :lol:

A concrete anything from this joker would be nice. How's that date certain to close Gitmo coming along? How about the pledge to not raise taxes on anyone making less than 250K? That sank the moment the tax on Cigs went, once again, through the roof.

Obama will say anything to get a vote and do anything to please the donators. He is political hack from Chicago. He's Blago with a better haircut and great oratory style.

Everything international that he criticized Bush for doing to the delight of his glassy eyed drones is being done by his minions. The glassy eyed continue to adore him and continue to not see or hear what he does and says. This is scary beyond scary.

In the real world, he is abandoning Isreal and the Eastern European Allies and is about to leave Afghanistan (the GOOD war) to fall to warlords and the Taliban after grudgingly watching the victory in Iraq that he said was certain defeat.

He ignors his military advisers, he actively discourages bi-partisan work, appeases our enemies and alienates our friends.

He is endorsing the same protectionist economic moves that Hoover used because the Unions demand it. Another political payback. Another idiotic move.

He seems like a likable guy and he speaks quite well, but his political promises, his agenda and the real world don't seem to have many points of intersection.

obama has been a complete bust, some of this was brought up in other posts but:

gitmo is still standing
bush'es unconstitutional executive orders still stand
patrtiot act is being extended
warrantless wiretapping is still happening
still in iraq
no real plan for Afghanistan
no talk serious work on education reform that I have seen discussed
any health care overhaul is at a standstill (and don't blame it on republicans, dems don't need a single republican vote)
iran situation hasn't gotten any better

you can track his promises here ( PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises ) and don't let the 7 broken ones fool you, most of his biggest promises are stalled/in the works, and won't be happening.

They may have their guns, but many more had their jobs taken away instead...

I bet we all know someone who was laid off recently...

Pardon me if I don't LOL or CLAP about that...

Your fallacy is to try and make me like an asshole for the fact that the right wing loons are wrong for another day. Take that crap elsewhere House, it's dishonest.

gitmo is still standing
still in iraq
any health care overhaul is at a standstill (and don't blame it on republicans, dems don't need a single republican vote)

you can track his promises here ( PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises ) and don't let the 7 broken ones fool you, most of his biggest promises are stalled/in the works, and won't be happening.

I thought you said this thread was about guns?

I guess you were just full of shit....

gitmo is still standing
still in iraq

I thought you said this thread was about guns?

I guess you were just full of shit....

:lol::lol::lol: oh my!

They may have their guns, but many more had their jobs taken away instead...

I bet we all know someone who was laid off recently...

Pardon me if I don't LOL or CLAP about that...

Your fallacy is to try and make me like an asshole for the fact that the right wing loons are wrong for another day. Take that crap elsewhere House, it's dishonest.

I can't make anyone [look] like an asshole... That happens on it's own...

The fact remains that not every picture painted by Barry Zero is worthy of framing...

The fact remains that not every picture painted by Barry Zero is worthy of framing...

We both know that this thread is about the guns. It was just too big for the title thread. You took my words out of context and tried to act like if I thought people losing their jobs was a joke.

Besides, I'm not even a fan of Obama or a supporter of the guy anymore and even I know it's batshit crazy to say he's going to take people guns. That's the entire point of this thread.

It won't matter. Even if he gets them taken away, he's not going to win a second term.

Well it certainly matters, because then all those people would be liars.

Whether Obama chances on a second term will hinge upon who the GOP nominates as a candidate.

So you are a liar when you bitched that Bush was taking our rights away when he created Home Land Security?

We both know that this thread is about the guns. It was just too big for the title thread. You took my words out of context and tried to act like if I thought people losing their jobs was a joke.

Besides, I'm not even a fan of Obama or a supporter of the guy anymore and even I know it's batshit crazy to say he's going to take people guns. That's the entire point of this thread.

Plenty pf predictions about the glorious leader seem to be coming true despite it only being 250 days in...

Why? I bet I know, you somehow benefited from it. If you didn't, like all other takers, you would be sitting in a pool of your own piss crying.

Well it was tough for me to have a opinion about Homeland Security in 2001 considering I was 10. :eusa_eh:

And yet no one has taken a shot at Obama :confused:

What gives? All I've been hearing for the past couple months from all the raving LibTards out there is how some redneck, NASCAR loving, inbred hayseed is gonna' go all Militia and try to take out the Black Commander in Chief.

Maybe the racist white rednecks can't buy any guns or amunition because the lack of job creation?

A concrete date would be nice. That way, when that date passes by, we can get Terral like reasoning from the LibTards who believe this. :lol:

Nobody's taken a direct shot, however some have tried to get a chance for a direct shot. So this attempt at parody sort of well fails. :eusa_whistle:

Oh by the way, there are so many bullets being bought right now there is a shortage.

I don't like President Obama's politics at all. However, I think the OP is in poor taste. In my opinion, one should not joke around about matters like that. In fact, the Secret Service takes that topic very seriously.

I don't like President Obama's politics at all. However, I think the OP is in poor taste. In my opinion, one should not joke around about matters like that. In fact, the Secret Service takes that topic very seriously.

It's a parody attempt at my recent thread that asked why hasn't Obama taken away our guns yet like so many on the rabid right think. Not sure if Mad Scientist does.

He copied much of what I said word for word and replaced words when needed.

However, this attempt fails too.

Forum List

Back