So it is almost the 250th day of the Obama Administration

The thing is this is just the first of many of the scary lies about Obama to be disproven by time.
You will get to keep your guns, people.
Maybe not assault weapons, but I think that's a good thing!
You don't need an M-16 to protect your house.
I am not particularly a fan of the POTUS, but I recognize the difference between a crazy Obama story and something to actually be worried about.

It won't matter. Even if he gets them taken away, he's not going to win a second term.

It all depends on how the "are you better off now than you were 4 years ago" conversation goes in the 2012 election season. Expect Bush to get raked through the coals again ... well, more so than usual anyway.

Considering what the economic situation was like when Obama took office, and the fact that we were mired in 2 wars in the Middle East at the time, at least one of which we will be out of by the next election cycle...

It seems to me that the "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" question will indeed go well for Obama, and badly for Bush.

Hell the country would pretty much have to collapse before we'd be worse off than at the end of the Bush administration.

Last edited:
And yet no one has taken a shot at Obama :confused:

What gives? All I've been hearing for the past couple months from all the raving LibTards out there is how some redneck, NASCAR loving, inbred hayseed is gonna' go all Militia and try to take out the Black Commander in Chief.

Maybe the racist white rednecks can't buy any guns or amunition because the lack of job creation?

A concrete date would be nice. That way, when that date passes by, we can get Terral like reasoning from the LibTards who believe this. :lol:

Why would racists take a shot at Obama? Having a black president is just the thing to swell the numbers of the KKK. With a Black president they can all say "See? I told you they were trying to take over!".

Which also explains Glenn Beck's rants about how Obama is a supposed "Racist with a deep-seated hatred for white people". It's a recruiting tactic for the chapter that Beck's is the "Grand Wizard" of.

Last edited:
And for all the people that are now going to scream:

"blah, blah, anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist, blah, blah"

I'm not saying that Beck's a racist because he disagrees with Obama, I'm calling him a Grand Wizard of the KKK to give him a taste of his own race-baiting medicine.

Why would racists take a shot at Obama? Having a black president is just the thing to swell the numbers of the KKK. With a Black president they can all say "See? I told you they were trying to take over!"..

Well, a high IQ is not exactly a requirement for the KKK.

Indeed a little known factoid: KFCs throughout the country have a problem with white supremacists showing up and stating they want to join. The K at the beginning of the title as well as the Confederate Colonel signs confuses them.

KFC has capitalized on this with their new Burning Cross Bucket, Nigga Nuggets and Lynch Legs.

Why would racists take a shot at Obama? Having a black president is just the thing to swell the numbers of the KKK. With a Black president they can all say "See? I told you they were trying to take over!"..

Well, a high IQ is not exactly a requirement for the KKK.

Indeed a little known factoid: KFCs throughout the country have a problem with white supremacists showing up and stating they want to join. The K at the beginning of the title as well as the Confederate Colonel signs confuses them.

KFC has capitalized on this with their new Burning Cross Bucket, Nigga Nuggets and Lynch Legs.

ROFL. Holy crap I just peed myself.

And yet people's guns haven't been taken away? :confused:

What gives? All I've been hearing is for the past couple months is how Obama is going to take away everybody's guns. The man can't get Health Care passed but somehow he is going to get this done magically?

People like Pale Rider and others have been saying for months that he's going to take them, so when is it? A concrete date would be nice. That way, when that date passes by, we can get Terral like reasoning from those who believe this. :lol:

If you can't get in the front door, try the back. That's what hussein and his haters of 'conservative gun and Bible clutching Americans' are doing. They introduced legislation that would require every legal gun owner in America to register them. Sounds a whole lot to me like finding out where they're all at is the first step to taking them away. A little at a time. Don't do anything big so as to draw unwanted attention to what they're doing. Just do little bits every so often. That's how we lose most of our freedoms and rights.... a little at a time.... so people like you won't notice. They count on your ignorance and apathy.

Last edited:
Obama Backs U.N. Bill to Disarm Americans
Four Winds 10
May 7, 2008

This is just in from Sen. Coburn’s office. Obama has authored a bill, and it is now in the Senate, to give the UN .7% of our GNP to be used to feed hungry 3rd worlders, AND to use UN force to disarm you and me and all gun owners. No one in the media has brought this to the attention of the general sheeple out here.

Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 12:48 PM

Subject: RE: Obama’s bill S2433 passed the committee and going to the Senate
Senator Coburn is blocking this bill.

Patrick Guinn

Obama’s bill S2433 would require the U.S. to initially direct .7 percent of our GNP into the United Nations coffers for distribution as they see fit, for "food" to third world nations. Under earlier agreements this would evolve into a national tax on the U.S. with the UN attempting to levy this on all first world nations.

The U.N. would have the power to increase this rate of taxation.

The U.S. would be required to surrender some of its sovereignty over foreign aid by putting it under UN control. The bill would force the U.S. to sign onto the U.N.’s Millennium Declaration, which would commit us not only to "banning small arms and light weapons" but also to adhere to the International Criminal Court Treaty and the Kyoto Protocol.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message547732/pg1

Last edited:
In Obama's marxist idealogy there are no guns. Too bad us dumb conservatives will end up saving the lives of the mean hating left with our guns, the left has the mouth but thats it, when it comes time, they will hide in the corner like the scared pacifists they are.

Guns gave the Left/Liberals the freedom to spread their lies. Talk about biting the hand the feeds you.

Four Winds 10
May 7, 2008

This is just in from Sen. Coburn’s office. Obama has authored a bill, and it is now in the Senate, to give the UN .7% of our GNP to be used to feed hungry 3rd worlders, AND to use UN force to disarm you and me and all gun owners. No one in the media has brought this to the attention of the general sheeple out here.

Patrick Guinn

Obama’s bill S2433 would require the U.S. to initially direct .7 percent of our GNP into the United Nations coffers for distribution as they see fit, for "food" to third world nations. Under earlier agreements this would evolve into a national tax on the U.S. with the UN attempting to levy this on all first world nations.

The U.S. would be required to surrender some of its sovereignty over foreign aid by putting it under UN control. The bill would force the U.S. to sign onto the U.N.’s Millennium Declaration, which would commit us not only to "banning small arms and light weapons" but also to adhere to the International Criminal Court Treaty and the Kyoto Protocol.

Obama wants to take our GUNS away!

This is dated May, 2008 so this would have fallen under Georgie. Is there something more recent on this?

Last edited:
Four Winds 10
May 7, 2008

Patrick Guinn

This is dated May, 2008 so this would have fallen under Georgie. Is there something more recent on this?

Yet Obamaturd was a senator backing taking away Americans guns.

You can spin this as Bush fault all you want, but Obama the one who authored the bill not Bush. Presidents dont write bills they sign them into law.

And bush if memory serves vowed to veto that one if it passed. By the way find me something recent in which he has dis avowed that particular bill.

And the main reason he hasn't done much about guns just yet is that he has other more important -at least to him - fish to fry.

Your right when it comes to 2012 as far as how people vote, if the economy is in great shape, and people don't have anything to get upset about then it becomes very difficult to unseat a "sitting president". However, while i don't disagree with the Bush argument too much at some point in time the "run and blame Bush thing" has to be set aside and Obama needs to take some ownership in my opinion. I find it somewhat amusing that congress uses the blame Bush excuse for spending even more money they don't have because Bush did it. Rather than say " Bush overspent" and we won't" its more like, " Bush spent this much so why are you complaining when we spend more". So even though I have no doubt that in 2012 Bush will be brought back up again, but then it will be a little stale, and if Obama can turn the economy around, and get afghanistan in order by 2012 then he will be tough to beat and thats from someone who cares little for him as a president.

Hey Navy!! I've missed you! You're someone with whom I can agree to disagree.

Hey there yourself Maggie, am battling the Big C so am not on much these day's, but hopefully will be able to get on more as I perk up. While we may not agree all of us on matter's I have always said that as long as we respect one anothers rights in this nation to express our ourselves, then we can perhaps find some common ground someplace. I was trying to make that clear in the healthcare debate but don't think I got too far "laughs". You know if I were a democrat god forbid " laughs" and really wanted this thing to pass, all you need to do is 2 things. A. Make the public option voluntary and wholly funded by those that purchase it, and B. remove the mandatory part. Then you know what? You have taken away every real contention against it, other than perhaps legislative ones that can be corrected. I don't look for this to happen though, because it appears that congress has this attitude that " you will like our healthcare citizen or will will make you like it" "laughs" Anyway, it's good to see you too.. :)

I don't like the mandatory part either. Never did. BTW, I empathize with your own health problems. I still take meds to stave off a recurrence which began as breast cancer. May you be as lucky.

Rocks Sulphates are easy carbon isn't. The economy was never based on sulphate pollution and the fix was far easier and cheaper. The current economy is almost completely CO2 based and replacing it isn't going to be cheap or easy and there is scant proof that it can be done within the next forty years even if every one was retarded enough to believe it was a necessity.

While you're right about the timeframe for "stopping" it (which is probably never), I still don't think we should lose sight of not trying to make pollution any worse than it already is.

And yet people's guns haven't been taken away? :confused:

What gives? All I've been hearing is for the past couple months is how Obama is going to take away everybody's guns. The man can't get Health Care passed but somehow he is going to get this done magically?

People like Pale Rider and others have been saying for months that he's going to take them, so when is it? A concrete date would be nice. That way, when that date passes by, we can get Terral like reasoning from those who believe this. :lol:

A concrete anything from this joker would be nice. How's that date certain to close Gitmo coming along? How about the pledge to not raise taxes on anyone making less than 250K? That sank the moment the tax on Cigs went, once again, through the roof.

Obama will say anything to get a vote and do anything to please the donators. He is political hack from Chicago. He's Blago with a better haircut and great oratory style.

Everything international that he criticized Bush for doing to the delight of his glassy eyed drones is being done by his minions. The glassy eyed continue to adore him and continue to not see or hear what he does and says. This is scary beyond scary.

In the real world, he is abandoning Isreal and the Eastern European Allies and is about to leave Afghanistan (the GOOD war) to fall to warlords and the Taliban after grudgingly watching the victory in Iraq that he said was certain defeat.

He ignors his military advisers, he actively discourages bi-partisan work, appeases our enemies and alienates our friends.

He is endorsing the same protectionist economic moves that Hoover used because the Unions demand it. Another political payback. Another idiotic move.

He seems like a likable guy and he speaks quite well, but his political promises, his agenda and the real world don't seem to have many points of intersection.

The only fact is the cigarette tax.

Closing gitmo has proven to be more difficult than expected. Even Bush wanted it closed. So events result in a change in strategy? Sofucking what?

The rest is pure rant.

obama has been a complete bust, some of this was brought up in other posts but:

gitmo is still standing
bush'es unconstitutional executive orders still stand
patrtiot act is being extended
warrantless wiretapping is still happening
still in iraq
no real plan for Afghanistan
no talk serious work on education reform that I have seen discussed
any health care overhaul is at a standstill (and don't blame it on republicans, dems don't need a single republican vote)
iran situation hasn't gotten any better

you can track his promises here ( PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises ) and don't let the 7 broken ones fool you, most of his biggest promises are stalled/in the works, and won't be happening.

I hear that Obama is preparing a written apology that he couldn't get all that done in the last nine months.

Four Winds 10
May 7, 2008

Patrick Guinn

Gee, Pale, thanks for the bloglinks. :lol: So here's the facts: That bill is still sitting in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where it's been since April of 2008. AND, feel free to read the whole bill and find some part that deals with banning small arms and light weapons universally.

Official Summary - Senate Bill S.2433
4/24/2008--Reported to Senate amended. Global Poverty Act of 2007 - Directs the President, through the Secretary of State, to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further the U.S. foreign policy objective of promoting the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goal of reducing by one-half the proportion of people, between 1990 and 2015, who live on less than $1 per day. Requires the strategy to contain specific and measurable goals and to consist of specified components, including:
(1) continued investment or involvement in existing U.S. initiatives related to international poverty reduction and trade preference programs for developing countries;
(2) improving the effectiveness of development assistance and making available additional overall United States assistance levels as appropriate;
(3) enhancing and expanding debt relief as appropriate;
(4) mobilizing and leveraging the participation of businesses and public-private partnerships;
(5) coordinating the goal of poverty reduction with other internationally recognized Millennium Development Goals; and
(6) integrating principles of sustainable development and entrepreneurship into policies and programs. Sets forth specified reporting requirements. Directs the Secretary of State to designate a coordinator who will have primary responsibility for overseeing and drafting the reports, as well as responsibility for helping to implement recommendations contained in the reports. Defines specified terms.

And bush if memory serves vowed to veto that one if it passed. By the way find me something recent in which he has dis avowed that particular bill.

And the main reason he hasn't done much about guns just yet is that he has other more important -at least to him - fish to fry.

He hasn't disavowed global poverty, which is what that bill is about. It might be something on the agenda at the next G-20. The bill isn't a go-it-alone thing in any event.

Four Winds 10
May 7, 2008

Patrick Guinn

Zoomm,, obamalama wrote this bill. Not Bush.. obamalama

Four Winds 10
May 7, 2008

Patrick Guinn

Zoomm,, obamalama wrote this bill. Not Bush.. obamalama

Oh Willow, you have no idea the picture of you that I conjure up in my imagination. But wait. Yes, you do. :lol:

Forum List

Back