So is everything I post going to be thrown into the CT forum?

horns_dees.jpg

I offer real active Conspiracy, not "Theory". I offer you active crime against your own children. To warn you so you can help save their future...and their souls. But souls isn't a word here.

If I'm subject to such action against truth I will leave, and leave you to your own.

I'm not making things up, I grew up in a NWO test ground for the United States of America. Our destroyers have taken us and are taking us. If my words and feelings are so out of bounds with what you see as real, I will leave. There are many places to go, I can be abused in many places for trying to tell the truth. The world only abuses the truth, not lies.

Let me go, throw me away. I've tried to help, I don't have kids, I know. I'm not as brave as some, all was offered to me in the world. I said no.

Say no to me now. And I will leave, for your enjoyment, of the world at hand.

I've only been trying to warn you about the terrible things facing "we the people"...by people none of us could ever call friends.
Because they aren't our friends, and they don't think like "we the people."

I want to help you, but if you must, let me go.

Robodoon.

Robo the mods here somehow consider facts to be conspiracy theories so yeah you can count on it.

if any of it where true our president would tell us...

thats the logic the mods here have Robo that if the president,our institutions and media say its true,then their word is god almighty to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back