So If The Other Shoe Drops (off), What's The Spin Gonna Be?

I think Trump needs to be transparent and forth coming with all of us. Its cool to review Hilary's info but lets not forget Trump has no info to review and what we have points to a lot of fraud, corruption and illegal shit.

Yes, he paid a fine already for illegal bribes...err contributions...
Okay. Just keep in mind oranges are orange and apples are red or green or a combo of both.

facebook_-1907087687.jpg

In my very humble opinion everything we've been told since the Hildebeast collapsed and had to be dragged to and tossed into her van like a Mardi Gras drunk has been standard Clinton lying and denying in lieu of the truth. As usual, the pliant lefty media fluffers are on board, paused and poised waiting for her to convalesce for a few days and then come roaring back onto the campaign trail.

However, there's still several long grueling weeks ahead chock full of endless travel, rally speeches, and let's not forget the stress of preparing for and competing in three debates. I think it's fair to say things will be ratcheting up quite a bit in the final sprint to Election Day. From here on in it's the gun lap of a mile run and time to let it all hang out.

But what if Hillary physically isn't up to the task and takes another dive in the weeks ahead? They've already played the allergy card and the dehydration card and the pneumonia card, so what cards are left for them in their deck of deception if they have to spin another incident? A food poisoning card? A menstrual cycle card at her age would be scoffed at as the Joker card instead, except by the media clowns and the low information dopes in her base. Other than the slipped-on-a-banana-peel card there's not much left in that deck that I can think of anyway.

So whada they gonna do if she does go down again like a sack of potatoes? Guess they could always try to recycle the allergy/dehydration/pneumonia cards out of desperation, but it wouldn't be very presidential sounding. What, you haven't learned to swallow some liquid to keep yourself hydrated? Hmmm...your allergy made you pass out? Really? You're smarter than the doctor who advised rest for your pneumonia? Ah, but you want folks to believe you're presidential material when it comes to smarts, decision making, etc. Okay, got it.
Dream on, Blastoff. She'll be fine now that the pneumonia, which morphed from several weeks of allergies, has been treated and resolved. You know, the overheated and dehydration thing was kinda lame, when exhaustion and fever from the illness itself is all that anyone needs to point to. But once I ran a fever of 101-103 for ten solid days and even though I was drinking plenty of fluids, I got dehydrated, too. The ER pumped in a quart of fluids and I was raring to go. It can apparently happen even if you're drinking plenty, I guess.
Hillary is 'drinking plenty' allright.
Breakfast: Large tumbler> 4 oz Bombay> 4 oz tonic water> ice cubes.
By noon the 26er is half gone. By five all gone. A liter of good red wine with the scampi and it's off to bed.

You don't pass out from pneumonia and bounce back in an hour and a half. She has a neurological disorder.

She didn't pass out, that is a lie.
She wobbled, her legs gave out, you could see the soles of her feet when they dragged her into the van, and you say she didn't pass out. Looks like you're the one lying. :eusa_whistle:

SJ, watch the vid. Her head and body are stiff. When they drag her to the car, at the 15/16 second mark, she falls forward but her head remains stiff, it doesn't move. If she were passed out/unconscious her head would fall forward. It doesn't. If she were unconscious her body would go limp. It doesn't. Her head and body remain stiff as a a board. When her right leg 'gives' a bit and she 'wobbles', note that she moves like a piece of wood, stiff and unyielding. She can't move her body freely. Something is going on with her but she is NOT passed out. Watch the vid. They are lying when they say she passed out from dehydration/heat/pneumonia because her body tells you she is still conscious. She can't move her body .... something is seriously wrong with her and they are lying their asses off covering it up. Watch the vid.

You don't pass out from pneumonia and bounce back in an hour and a half. She has a neurological disorder.

She wobbled, her legs gave out, you could see the soles of her feet when they dragged her into the van, and you say she didn't pass out. Looks like you're the one lying. :eusa_whistle:

SJ, watch the vid. Her head and body are stiff. When they drag her to the car, at the 15/16 second mark, she falls forward but her head remains stiff, it doesn't move. If she were passed out/unconscious her head would fall forward. It doesn't. If she were unconscious her body would go limp. It doesn't. Her head and body remain stiff as a a board. When her right leg 'gives' a bit and she 'wobbles', note that she moves like a piece of wood, stiff and unyielding. She can't move her body freely. Something is going on with her but she is NOT passed out. Watch the vid. They are lying when they say she passed out from dehydration/heat/pneumonia because her body tells you she is still conscious. She can't move her body .... something is seriously wrong with her and they are lying their asses off covering it up. Watch the vid.
Would you feel better if I said "she collapsed"? You're sort of splitting hairs, aren't you?

Would you feel better if I said "she collapsed"? You're sort of splitting hairs, aren't you?

Except she didn't collapse as her body would go limp if she did that. Her body freezes up and she can't move. That is not 'passing out'. Something more serious than 'passing out' is going on. They're bullshitting us about her health more than the 'dehydration/pneumonia' crap.

Except she didn't collapse as her body would go limp if she did that. Her body freezes up and she can't move. That is not 'passing out'. Something more serious than 'passing out' is going on. They're bullshitting us about her health more than the 'dehydration/pneumonia' crap.
She fell. I call that collapsing. You can see her legs wobble first. But I do agree that they're hiding her real condition.

She didn't pass out at all. I know because I heard some lefty idiot guest on MSKFC a day or so ago complaining about all the fuss being made just because the Hildebeast TRIPPED while heading to her van. I couldn't believe what I was hearing it was so absurd, but of course the show's host didn't even bother to comment it was anything but a trip. Gotta admire the Hillary love of her extremely low information clowns.

Forum List

Back