So If the Clinton Foundation Was Not a Front to Accept Bribes, Why Have Donations Dried Up?

You are saying politicians take money on the side in trade for influence ?

Then you would agree that Trump should open his books / taxes much like the Clinton foundation did?
What I think about Trump has nothing to do with the Clinton foundation's influence peddling, but I applaud the persistence in changing the subject.

I was kept getting told the Clinton Foundation was a wonderful charity that did so much to help people in need. The backbone of the organization - the Clinton Global Initiative is now being shutdown. Are there no longer people in need now that Trump is President? Why have all the foreign governments suddenly failed to stop contributing?

Here is why:
The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

So foreign governments give to the Clinton Foundation, who simply hands it to another Clinton organization after skimming 12% off the top, thus you get your "88% went to charity work."

Public operational charities are always audited. Most of the Clinton Foundation work is running programs like education and healthcare. They don't do many outright donations.

I was kept getting told the Clinton Foundation was a wonderful charity that did so much to help people in need. The backbone of the organization - the Clinton Global Initiative is now being shutdown. Are there no longer people in need now that Trump is President? Why have all the foreign governments suddenly failed to stop contributing?

Here is why:
The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

So foreign governments give to the Clinton Foundation, who simply hands it to another Clinton organization after skimming 12% off the top, thus you get your "88% went to charity work."

Trump spread a bunch of lies because he's ignorant.. The Clinton Foundation isn't structured like his charities.

Forum List

Back