So If the Clinton Foundation Was Not a Front to Accept Bribes, Why Have Donations Dried Up?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I was kept getting told the Clinton Foundation was a wonderful charity that did so much to help people in need. The backbone of the organization - the Clinton Global Initiative is now being shutdown. Are there no longer people in need now that Trump is President? Why have all the foreign governments suddenly failed to stop contributing?

Here is why:
The lemmings claim 88% of their funds go to help those in need.
Nope.
$143 million went to the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Of whom Chelsea gets paid huge amounts of money to sit on their board. They also refuse to be audited by charity watchdogs.

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) | GiveWell

$13.5 million went to the Clinton library. How does that help those in need?

All of their money goes to a "Clinton X" charity, each of which can be ripped apart. None of them are open to being audited by charity watchdogs.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

So foreign governments give to the Clinton Foundation, who simply hands it to another Clinton organization after skimming 12% off the top, thus you get your "88% went to charity work."

Last edited:
Wait , what?????

The clinton foundation was a money laundering scam........say it aint so!!!!!

Lets concentrate on Trump now, and by the way, Clinton was going to shut her charity down to make sure there would be no questions asked,

So what about Trump?? We just paid 100 grand for his son to go to S. American on a trump business trip, so trump has lived off the taxpayers and now is expanding his business off the taxpayers.

regardless of where the funds go, it's pretty clear that the 'donations' were for more than feeding starving kids.

anyone but an idiot knew that of course.

the clintons packaged DC influence peddling and ran that gambit as long as one of them was in a position to have influence, and their vacuous sycophants ran around cheering them on as if they were just philanthropic little do-gooders with nothing but benevolence in their twisted, avaricious hearts.

some people are so fucking dumb I can't believe they can put their pants on the right way more than two days running...

Lets concentrate on Trump now, and by the way, Clinton was going to shut her charity down to make sure there would be no questions asked,

So what about Trump?? We just paid 100 grand for his son to go to S. American on a trump business trip, so trump has lived off the taxpayers and now is expanding his business off the taxpayers.
More lies. The Clinton Foundation was not going to be shutdown.
Tell us why the left loves rich criminals who accept bribes from foreign governments to screw America.

Tell us why the left loves rich criminals who accept bribes from foreign governments to screw America.

Yes it was. Also they have the Clinton Family Foundation, of which they give, unlike trump.
The Clinton Foundation You’ve Never Heard Of

Yes it was. Also they have the Clinton Family Foundation, of which they give, unlike trump.
That's what I said. They have a bunch of Clinton "X" Foundations setup to launder the money.
Learn to read.

That's what I said. They have a bunch of Clinton "X" Foundations setup to launder the money.
Learn to read.
Bill Clinton, Big Money To Leave Foundation If Hillary Clinton Is Elected

All planned. You world be wise to keep an eye on your dynasty family as they actually do get rich, as I suspect the Donald flew into Wash. on fumes.

How do you Americans say...?

Deflection?

Awe, you finally worried about spending now. I tell you what, be quiet until Trump sends his pet dog on his own helicopter to their vacation spot. You wasn't worried about that when Obama did it.

Learn to read.

All planned. You world be wise to keep an eye on your dynasty family as they actually do get rich, as I suspect the Donald flew into Wash. on fumes.
Newsflash - Hillary was never elected, dufus.

Learn to read.

Read my link. Also its wonderful when people actually use their position to actually have a real charity, unlike Trump. Whatever he makes will go right into his pocket. The Republicans destroyed the Clintons from 94 on, Kellyanne Conway, her husband, Laura Ingrahm, Drudge , Bossie, the little hate group.

The Donald even charged for the St Judes to have the charity outings at his golf courses , and St Judes was just a scam, as one can give directly to St. Jude.

When Eric got married he began giving to jewish homes from St. Judes money.

Learn to read.

Read my link. Also its wonderful when people actually use their position to actually have a real charity, unlike Trump. Whatever he makes will go right into his pocket. The Republicans destroyed the Clintons from 94 on, Kellyanne Conway, her husband, Laura Ingrahm, Drudge , Bossie, the little hate group.

The Donald even charged for the St Judes to have the charity outings at his golf courses , and St Judes was just a scam, as one can give directly to St. Jude.

Dufus still sticks with the "it's a real charity".

Newsflash - charities don't go belly up when their leader stops having a job of extreme power to grant political favors.

Learn to read.

Dufus still sticks with the "it's a real charity".

Newsflash - charities don't go belly up when their leader stops having a job of extreme power to grant political favors.

Yup and she will never have power again. No wonder the donations dried up. They don't want to pay a has been who will never BE again.

Nice diversion try, but totally irrelevant. NOT winning the election took away any reason for Hillary to shut down the charity, because there is no possibility of influence peddling now. In fact, if she was REALLY interested in charitable work, now would be the perfect time to focus exclusively on doing it. No, you have it all backwards, and it's obvious that the Clinton foundation was influence peddling on a large scale.

Learn to read.

Only problem is, she wasn't elected. No need to leave foundation now.

Learn to read.

Wow, you are adamant about this deflection. Tell you what, let's NOT talk about Trump, let's talk about the Clinton foundation's influence peddling.

You are saying politicians take money on the side in trade for influence ?

Then you would agree that Trump should open his books / taxes much like the Clinton foundation did?

Forum List

Back