So I pay to go to the doctor to be told that it's nothing they can do

My wrestling coach would just make sure the heater was turned up to 110 degrees if you told him you were sick...

Because I have a Upper Respiratory Infection and Antibiotics are not needed. So that means I shouldn't be charged since I left without a solution. What the fuck am I paying for? to be told what I have and there is no solution to fix it?

I swear the medical business is nothing but a fucking scam. I hate going to the fucking doctor

I have constant coughing and a sore throat.

you pay for their time and expertise, dum dum.

not to be given an antibiotic for no reason.

Well the dumb bitch showed no expertise and had no clue on how to resolve my issue. So all she is doing is stealing money

ah... a woman... no wonder you have so much stupid vileness to spew. you hate women.

haven't you admitted that to yourself yet. you need to find a nice boyfriend.

by the by, idiot, you shouldn't take unnecessary antibiotics. people like you who think they have to get them for a flipping cold are creating superbugs.

Because I have a Upper Respiratory Infection and Antibiotics are not needed. So that means I shouldn't be charged since I left without a solution. What the fuck am I paying for? to be told what I have and there is no solution to fix it?

I swear the medical business is nothing but a fucking scam. I hate going to the fucking doctor

Well the dumb bitch showed no expertise and had no clue on how to resolve my issue. So all she is doing is stealing money

ah... a woman... no wonder you have so much stupid vileness to spew. you hate women.

haven't you admitted that to yourself yet. you need to find a nice boyfriend.

by the by, idiot, you shouldn't take unnecessary antibiotics. people like you who think they have to get them for a flipping cold are creating superbugs.
Him being the more assertive and smarter of the species forgot that he could have found all the answers online at a medical questionnaire site....You know they don't have the hardcopy...

Why wouldn't any infection be fair game for antibiotics upper respiratory or otherwise? I don't get that, your doctor should have prescribed antibiotics.
They don't want people taking a lot of antibiotics..

why
Bad for natural immunities..

it's worse than that. it makes antibiotics ineffective... causing bugs that are harder to kill even with stronger and stronger antibiotics.

If your throat is hurting, perhaps you shouldn't go far enough to make you gag for a while. Hold back a little.

Why wouldn't any infection be fair game for antibiotics upper respiratory or otherwise? I don't get that, your doctor should have prescribed antibiotics.
They don't want people taking a lot of antibiotics..

why
Bad for natural immunities..

it's worse than that. it makes antibiotics ineffective... causing bugs that are harder to kill even with stronger and stronger antibiotics.
KISS....for FBJ.......

For how long? Are you coughing up mucous, and if so, what does it look like.

Can he send you a sample through snail mail?

Can he send you a sample through snail mail?
No, that wouldn’t work for many different reasons.

And if they suspect it’s a viral infection, which would be my guess too. Then antibiotics would not be effective. Because antibiotics are not antivirals, they work against bacteria. Viruses are different from bacteria, and while there are antivirals out there, it’s probably too late for the ones to be prescribed to have any sort of efficacy.

And there was a time not too long ago, where doctors would Willy Nilly give you antibiotics, even though they knew it was a viral infection, pretty much to shut you up, and make sure people didn’t say things like in this OP. There are 2 problems with that. 1 being that the overprescription of antibiotics is what has lead to antimicrobial resistant strains, which have become an absolute nightmare. It also doesn’t help the situation when people do not take their full dosage, and they stop taking it because they feel better, and save the rest for their next sick day. What happens when people do this is, you kill off the bacteria that the antibiotics work well against, and you feel better, and stop. Now, what’s left is the bacteria that was resistant to the antibiotic, that would’ve eventually been killed off had you taken your full dosage (since it’s merely resistant, not immune from antibiotics), and now you’ve created a super race of bacteria baptized by fire.

The second problem is, is that anti microbial don’t just kill a single type of bacteria, most kill a wide range of bacteria...this sounds like a good thing, unless you realize that your body is protected by “good” bacteria that either does no harm, or actually assist in your bodily functions. This is like the equivalent of killing off the police force in and on your body, and now you’ve opened the door for something worse to step in and take over.

This is what we no longer prescribe anti-biotics for everything. Hope y’all understand.

No I am not coughing up mucous at all. It's clear

Tylenol Cold and Flu...

Knock that out in no time...

Tea and honey...

And stop sticking your nose in women's asses like you're licking a plate clean...

Just got back from Target and picked up some Tylenol Cold and Flu

As in the color of the mucous is clear, or there’s nothing coming out, as in a dry cough? If the mucous is clear, it’s most likely just allergies.

Hey dum dum, an upper respiratory infection is a reason to get an antibiotic.

The doctor said it isn't

As in the color of the mucous is clear, or there’s nothing coming out, as in a dry cough? If the mucous is clear, it’s most likely just allergies.

I hate gargling with salt and water because I swallow that shit by a accident sometime.

Only if it’s a bacterial infection, if it’s a viral infection, antibiotics do not help. I’ve already explained this. Not only will they not help, they’ll probably give you diarrhea for a couple weeks since they’ll knock out your normal flora, or worse, you’ll create an antibiotic resistant strain, that’ll be like hell to deal with. Antibiotics have been over-prescribed in the past, causing many problems in the medical community. This is why the doctor did not prescribe antibiotics.

Forum List

Back