So I pay to go to the doctor to be told that it's nothing they can do

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Because I have a Upper Respiratory Infection and Antibiotics are not needed. So that means I shouldn't be charged since I left without a solution. What the fuck am I paying for? to be told what I have and there is no solution to fix it?

I swear the medical business is nothing but a fucking scam. I hate going to the fucking doctor

I have constant coughing and a sore throat.

Because I have a Upper Respiratory Infection and Antibiotics are not needed. So that means I shouldn't be charged since I left without a solution. What the fuck am I paying for? to be told what I have and there is no solution to fix it?

I swear the medical business is nothing but a fucking scam. I hate going to the fucking doctor

you pay for their time and expertise, dum dum.

not to be given an antibiotic for no reason.

you pay for their time and expertise, dum dum.

not to be given an antibiotic for no reason.

Well the dumb bitch showed no expertise and had no clue on how to resolve my issue. So all she is doing is stealing money

:afro::laugh::lame2:

Welcome to Obama Care.

I just got over a bad one. Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold + Flu fixed me up.

Welcome to Obama Care.

why you mention obamacare?

Tylenol Cold and Flu...

Knock that out in no time...

Tea and honey...

And stop sticking your nose in women's asses like you're licking a plate clean...

Tylenol Cold and Flu...

Knock that out in no time...

Tea and honey...

And stop sticking your nose in women's asses like you're licking a plate clean...
He is licking a plate clean though...

Why wouldn't any infection be fair game for antibiotics upper respiratory or otherwise? I don't get that, your doctor should have prescribed antibiotics.

She probably wants me to die since she is white and I am black

Forum List

Back