So how will the free education be paid ? Uhhh, (stammer) uhhhh, (stammer)

Economics 101: Nothing is ever free, someone is going to pay for it. If only the left loons could grasp the concept

that is scary and the fact that she will be voting for all of OUR LIVES

My gawd this country is doomed

Wonder how the other westernized nations pay for it???

I know some do, but not certain how they can afford to do so? Probably because they spend much, much, less on defense is my first guess?

if taxes are raised on the 1% it should be used for paying down the debt imo, not future spending.

that video is a good reason to RAISE the voting age. I posted on it the other day.

What office is this girl running for again?
try to keep up

So you don't know? Figures.

Bueller? Anybody?

try to keep up...
distractions don't work.

I agree. Kindly stop.

This girl reminds me of the one prior to passage of the PPACA who was claiming "And they're gonna put a chip in your arm so they can scan you."

Some of you probably still believe that.

So this girl is not running for office and y'all figured you'd distract from Trump's latest lunacy with this. Not very successfully, but carry on.

Or if you want to do the Great White Hope a solid, you should tell him to visit the gym. He's starting to look porkier than Christie.

try to keep up

Bueller? Anybody?

try to keep up...
distractions don't work.

I agree. Kindly stop.

This girl reminds me of the one prior to passage of the PPACA who was claiming "And they're gonna put a chip in your arm so they can scan you."

So this girl is not running for office and y'all figured you'd distract from Trump's latest lunacy with this. Not very successfully, but carry on.

Or if you want to do the Great White Hope a solid, you should tell him to visit the gym. He's starting to look porkier than Christie.

that's a very amusing fantasy world you've concocted there.

try to keep up

Bueller? Anybody?

try to keep up...
distractions don't work.

I agree. Kindly stop.

Look dimwit, she's one of the lead organizers of the Million Student March.

Forum List

Back