So how proud of Donnie are you now?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The list of stupid Tweets, nutty remarks, and crazy demeaning remarks have begun, in earnest. And the campaign for the White House has not really begun.

Newt, McConnell, Ryan, and a number of prominent Republicans are coming out blasting Donnie for his comments on the Judge in the Trump University cases. But he has a "R" next to his name so, even if he killed someone on the streets of New York, they will support him. Does that sound a little nuts?

And we have just begun. The Dems, Hillary, and the press know how to bait Donnie now. He will surpass the stupidity of his recent remarks many times over in the coming months. But the GOP asked for him, and now they got him.

At the rate he is going, they can write off the Hispanic vote for generations to come. The least of their worries should be November 2016. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

At the rate he is going, they can write off the Hispanic vote for generations to come. The least of their worries should be November 2016. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
Makes you wonder why they even went through the motions of having a post-mortem after 2012, for all the good it did them.

I guess it's the thought that counts.....

Trump is working hard at capturing and keeping the vile, ignorant, racist demographic. It will be difficult for any other candidate to capture and take away that faction of voters.

Trump is working hard at capturing and keeping the vile, ignorant, racist demographic. It will be difficult for any other candidate to capture and take away that faction of voters.
"If you like your voting demographic, you can keep it."

The list of stupid Tweets, nutty remarks, and crazy demeaning remarks have begun, in earnest. And the campaign for the White House has not really begun.

Newt, McConnell, Ryan, and a number of prominent Republicans are coming out blasting Donnie for his comments on the Judge in the Trump University cases. But he has a "R" next to his name so, even if he killed someone on the streets of New York, they will support him. Does that sound a little nuts?

And we have just begun. The Dems, Hillary, and the press know how to bait Donnie now. He will surpass the stupidity of his recent remarks many times over in the coming months. But the GOP asked for him, and now they got him.

But Trump's people less violent than Hillary's. By far. And the Donald's people carry the American flag, not the Mexican flag like Hillary's thugs do.

But Trump's people less violent than Hillary's. By far. And the Donald's people carry the American flag, not the Mexican flag like Hillary's thugs do.

San Diego, California

Trump supporters vs Trump protesters
Notice the difference...?

Trump is insisting that he is his own top adviser. In other words, he listens to no one and no one disagrees with him.

Basically, he is breeding a camp of bullies and hit men and women. I cannot believe the Republican Party is going to roll over and let him lead. They will be committing political suicide. COOL!

Donald Trump the route he is going is going to be one of the hated men in the WORLD, by November 2016, Hillary Clinton is seriously gonna beat his ass real hard..

Trump was scared to debate old fart Sanders, who lost all his debates to Clinton:deal:..

Trump is falling apart he looks like he is losing his mind, and the assholes in his own party, ARE LOSING FAITH FAST,in his ability to compete with her in the General :frown:

Donald Trump the route he is going is going to be one of the hated men in the WORLD, by November 2016, Hillary Clinton is seriously gonna beat his ass real hard..

Trump was scared to debate old fart Sanders, who lost all his debates to Clinton:deal:..

Trump is falling apart he looks like he is losing his mind, and the assholes in his own party, ARE LOSING FAITH FAST,in his ability to compete with her in the General :frown:
Ronald Reagan's Son: I'm Not Voting For Trump And Neither Would My Dad

[/QUOTE
]
Reagan was for the most part a respectful human being, Trump well is just a despicable piece of shit..

That should be a Testament to Donnie's mental stability. Great Post!

Long-shot candidate claims Trump operative made a ‘ham-handed’ threat against his in-laws
“Well, you know, it was probably one of the more ham-handed attempts at intimidation, which out of the Trump operation you can expect things to be done in most incompetent way possible,” French explained. “I assumed if I did this, look, I have been up against Trump for some time, and the assaults on my family have been overwhelming just as a writer. As everyone knows, Trump has an online racist mob that he often stokes by retweeting some of these horrible white supremacists. As that online racist mob is fond of pointing out I have a multiracial family and so they have gone after my youngest daughter in the worst way imaginable.”

Forum List

Back