So how many of you are cool with adding $353 billion to the deficit?

I have an upper 10% career for where I live, low cost of living, and a good retirment plan. My premiums for the employer sponsored plan were only $250/month but they covered everything. Now they are about $300 and cover nothing.

This is what "destroyed" your family's retirement? That premium contribution is 25% below the national average for employer-sponsored coverage.

yes, now I have to pull out an extra $6560 per year for HSA accoount as we now can be out $15,000 before our new insurance pays 100%

That is a 21,000 pay cut if something major befalls us this year. This doesn't include drug cost that are outside chloeserol, BP, or sugar which we take none of. Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are pieces of shit

States the idiot that pulls random charts off Google images. Please let us know when you grow up and move out of your original bedroom Howard. LOL

States the idiot that pulls random charts off Google images. Please let us know when you grow up and move out of your original bedroom Howard. LOL

You seem to be talking to yourself there, Deputy Dawg. Got anything of relevance to say to the adults or are you just barking?

You seem to be talking to yourself there, Deputy Dawg. Got anything of relevance to say to the adults or are you just barking?

You are the only non adult on this thread, and becoming a hemorroid now.

That would be "hemorrhoid." I do believe the Right's inability to spell in English as a First Language is Half Their Problem.

That would be "hemorrhoid." I do believe the Right's inability to spell in English as a First Language is Half Their Problem.
Crying-Baby-iStock.jpg

Yeah, that does seem to be about all your side's got to offer. Sad, really. But it'll be fun to look back on years from now when more and more people have access to healthcare.

Need a tissue?

I think you need a case as much whining as you have done in this thread. Your side is totally responsible for the lack of good paying manufacturing jobs in this country. Taxes and Regs are your thing, kiss the jobs good bye

Yeah, that does seem to be about all your side's got to offer. Sad, really. But it'll be fun to look back on years from now when more and more people have access to healthcare.

Need a tissue?

I think you need a case as much whining as you have done in this thread. Your side is totally responsible for the lack of good paying manufacturing jobs in this country. Taxes and Regs are your thing, kiss the jobs good bye

Wrong as usual, Miss Cleo.

Need a tissue?

Right as usual dumbass

Need a tissue?

Right as usual dumbass

Ah, the Schoolyard Defense. "I know you are but what am I?"

Also, punctuation would work wonders on your pretense of being an adult.

Need a tissue?

Right as usual dumbass

shut the fuck up dumbass, no wonder you still live where you were raised

Need a tissue?

Right as usual dumbass

Punctuation, upper case letters. Try.

If this board survives for more than another few years, people will read your posts and think "Wow. This was the right wing in America? Really? No wonder."

Right as usual dumbass

If this board survives for more than another few years, people will read your posts and think "Wow. This was the right wing in America? Really? No wonder."

they will just ignore trolls like you that have to have the last word regardless

Right as usual dumbass

they will just ignore trolls like you that have to have the last word regardless

Good. Then the adults can have a rational conversation.

Right as usual dumbass

Good. Then the adults can have a rational conversation.
which you aren't part of

Forum List

Back