What the heck an obama care tax on my company health insurance?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I finally decided to join my company's health insurance policy...

So I had to pay last year an a Obama care tax with out Obama care now I have to pay a tax on my company health care plan for Obama care?

Attachments

• 1440074507025.jpg
    1440074507025.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 204
AND GET THIS. that so called tax on the uninsured is the FINE he has put on all you who doesn't want his crappy Insurance. what country are we living in where the Federal Government can FORCE you to purchase something for be FINED OVER IT?

take a look at everything he's put a TAX ON so he could supposedly PAY FOR THE ADDITION to the Federal Government. the Uninsured: 65 BILLION. THE MIDDLE CLASS: 4.2 BILLION.

I finally decided to join my company's health insurance policy...

So I had to pay last year an a Obama care tax with out Obama care now I have to pay a tax on my company health care plan for Obama care?

obamacare is not about healthcare

my gawd wake up people. they get away with this there is NO END in sight what this Federal Government will FORCE ON US. GET behind Repealing this

It's a classic cloward-pivens tactic....

They manufacture a "crisis".... and then implement a "solution" that actually makes the "crisis" worse...and moreover it purposely makes implementing a real solution to the crisis next to impossible by creating an almost impenetrable tangle of "regulations" and "laws"...

Of course the point being that every "solution" to the crisis will entail purposely overwhelming the fed govt programs in an effort to cause those programs and the fed govt to implode under it's own weight. More racial revenge politics.

Wow. All the butthurt crybabies (except boedicca) coagulated into one thread spouting their usual clichés and right-wing talking points. I don't even need to participate...

Wow. All the butthurt crybabies (except boedicca) coagulated into one thread spouting their usual clichés and right-wing talking points. I don't even need to participate...

then leave. no one wants you here with your DNC clichés. by the way. are you being Paid?

Another airhead progressive with nothing to add to the conversation....and we wouldnt have missed had you not chimed in.

another tool/sheep for the DNC. I might add a: useless tool is more like it

Sooo, people who can back their opinions with *facts* instead of trolling and flaming are "idiots." It's like you guys have invented your own language...

Lets get behind having this REPEALED

SNIP:
Plurality of Independents Disapprove of Obamacare, Support Full Repeal

BY: Morgan Chalfant
August 20, 2015 9:50 am

A plurality of Americans identifying as Independents hold an unfavorable view of Obamacare two months after the Supreme Court upheld a key element of the president’s championed health care law.

A Kaiser Health Tracking Poll released Thursday indicates that 46 percent of independents view the Affordable Care Act unfavorably, while only 39 percent have a favorable view of the health care law.

Not only are Independent voters dissatisfied with the law, but they are also most likely to support a full repeal of Obamacare by Congress. Twenty-eight percent of these Americans support a complete repeal of the law, while 17 percent are in favor of scaling back what it does for health care in the country. Twenty-five percent of Independents would like to see Congress expand the law.

Unsurprisingly, Democrats are most likely to support expanding the Affordable Care Act (44 percent do), though a small share—6 percent—support a repeal of Obamacare by Congress. Among Republicans, support for repeal is strong, with a majority of GOP voters—57 percent—calling for it.

Republicans are also largely united in their disapproval of the law, as 71 percent view it unfavorably; among Democrats, on the other hand, Obamacare receives a 76 percent approval rating.

The poll comes a month after news broke that approximately 6.6 million U.S. taxpayers paid a penalty for not having health insurance imposed this year under Obamacare. The figure exceeded the Obama administration’s initial estimate by 10 percent, indicating that Americans were more likely than predicted to prefer a fine over paying for Obamacare.

ALL of it here:
Plurality of Independents Disapprove of Obamacare, Support Full Repeal

^See? With a little bit of prodding, even you can present some facts to go with your opinion. Brava!

Forum List

Back