So...how did this convicted felon stockpile all these weapons?

I didn't sell the weapon. I said I have it in my possession.
No one is saying nothing can be done. As a matter of fact, I support much stiffer sentences for violating existing laws. THAT is the only thing I see that would effect the gun crime rate.

We definitely can't solve gun problems by making it more difficult for law abiding citizens to obtain a weapon to protect themselves from criminals who will think nothing of violating existing or new laws.
Shooting someone is illegal. Your solution is making it really, really illegal. BFD
I went and registered my guns. It was easy peasy.
Really?
In what state?
See, if your state does not have a gun registration law on the books it is impossible to legally register your gun.
In Michigan I purchased a gun in Howell.
You live in MI and bought a gun, in Hawaii, then registered the gun in MI?
What kind of gun?
Howell, Mi, not Hawaii.
Duh. Sorry.

Go tell the police you have it and give them the serial number. If it ends up in the wrong hands, we know who had the gun to begin with. Who did you sell it to?

See, I'm sick of people who keep telling me why something can't be done. We can't solve our gun problems, we can't solve our illegal immigrant problem, we can't solve our china problem or NAFTA. We can't solve our unfair tax system.

No we can't because we have morons like you in America.
I didn't sell the weapon. I said I have it in my possession.
No one is saying nothing can be done. As a matter of fact, I support much stiffer sentences for violating existing laws. THAT is the only thing I see that would effect the gun crime rate.

We definitely can't solve gun problems by making it more difficult for law abiding citizens to obtain a weapon to protect themselves from criminals who will think nothing of violating existing or new laws.
Shooting someone is illegal. Your solution is making it really, really illegal. BFD
I went and registered my guns. It was easy peasy.
Really?
In what state?
See, if your state does not have a gun registration law on the books it is impossible to legally register your gun.
In Michigan I purchased a gun in Howell.
You live in MI and bought a gun, in Hawaii, then registered the gun in MI?
What kind of gun?
Sorry -- misread that.
The state of MI does not have firearms registration,
You cannot legally register your firearm in the state of MI because there is no legal framework for doing so.
Giving your S/N to the local police doe snot register the gun any more than giving in to your insurance company.

Forum List

Back