So Has Your Career, Bob

One of the most celebrated actors in movie history.

And he just speaks the truth. America has already become a laughing stock around the world. It isn't everyone else in the world that is wrong cons, you just live in this alternate universe where you think an oaf is smart. He's a burger flipper on his best day, and sorry to burger flippers. At least they are sincere and are making an honest living. Trump is a used car salesman rolled up in a snake oil salesman rolled up in a wannabe dictator and covered in loser sauce.

Cons it isn't all the rest of humanity, it's you!

And he just speaks the truth. America has already become a laughing stock around the world. It isn't everyone else in the world that is wrong cons, you just live in this alternate universe where you think an oaf is smart. He's a burger flipper on his best day, and sorry to burger flippers. At least they are sincere and are making an honest living. Trump is a used car salesman rolled up in a snake oil salesman rolled up in a wannabe dictator and covered in loser sauce.

Bob is typical of the current Hollywood Democrat. No one cares about his idiot speech or actions beyond of their entertainment value, yet likes to wax poetic on the issues of the day while thinking his sage advice is actually influential outside of his personal circle of admirers.

You? You're just crazy, and can't help it.

Bob is typical of the current Hollywood Democrat. No one cares about his idiot speech or actions beyond of their entertainment value, yet likes to wax poetic on the issues of the day while thinking his sage advice is actually influential outside of his personal circle of admirers.

Hold on, buddy.... you just nominated a reality TV Star, and you are complaining that Hollywood doesn't like him?

Fail

Hold on, buddy.... you just nominated a reality TV Star, and you are complaining that Hollywood doesn't like him?

Other than following a script, what are his accomplishments that puts his opinion above others?

You? You're just crazy, and can't help it.

You've just described your reality TV Star President.

Last edited:

Even if that is true (it's not, Dems live in an alternate reality), he still kicked the hell out of the piece of shit dumb ass Democrats nominated. The snowflakes still haven't accepted responsibility for their failures.

i've loved him in a lot of movies. but like most hollywood people, don't listen to them outside of that. i don't care what their politics happen to be and their politics isnt why why i appreciate them.

if he makes a good movie, i'll watch it. if he talks politics, i'll not read it or listen. that simple.

Same here. I never permit politics to interfere with my appreciation of art.

Forum List

Back