So has Trump insulted anyone today?

I have been busy and unable to follow the antics of D Trump. Has he called any woman a slut or otherwise insulted anyone today?
Earlier he said if anyone owes anybody an apology, it's Megyn Kelly who needs to apologize to him.

She was doing her job. Trump is going to get a lot tougher questions than that one. I expect his head to explode....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

She wasn't doing her job at all. That bitch made the "show" about Megyn. The other moderators weren't much better.

They sucked up one third of the air time. Very disappointed in the lot of them. Wallace truly stunned me that he would be more interested in being a FOX NEWS STAR instead of a moderator in a political debate.

Pathetic. All candidates were treated unfairly by this FOX NEWS MOD SQUAD and they are getting hammered for it.

As they should.
Bullshit it's the only time I've seen her do her job

What type of wanker are you that you don't understand the true responsibilities of debate moderators?

Get a grip. When the headlines the next morning are all about the moderator and not about the primary candidates it means Megyn Kelly fucked up big time.

Obviously she thinks she's a star. Obviously she believes that 24 million people were tuning to to watch her and not the candidates.

What an arrogant bitch.

Read and learn asshole:

Moderator Duties for a Debate eHow
I've been a moderator she did nothing wrong .I can't stand her but she did the right thing

I have been busy and unable to follow the antics of D Trump. Has he called any woman a slut or otherwise insulted anyone today?
Earlier he said if anyone owes anybody an apology, it's Megyn Kelly who needs to apologize to him.

I can't decide if this level of delusion is more fascinating or terrifying.....

What the hell is wrong with him?
The more loony toons he gets, the more likely he is to get elected. I don't know why I feel this to be so, maybe it's the soothsayer in me. It doesn't make much rational sense, but it's as if some dark force is in the air.
All I'm saying is that, if he's just doing all this to split the Republican vote and ensure a Democrat victory, he and everyone else might be in for a big surprise.
Let's consult the Oracle and see what it has to say:
The_Magic_8_Ball_Has_All_the_Answers.png

Uh oh...:eek-52:

She was doing her job. Trump is going to get a lot tougher questions than that one. I expect his head to explode....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

She wasn't doing her job at all. That bitch made the "show" about Megyn. The other moderators weren't much better.

They sucked up one third of the air time. Very disappointed in the lot of them. Wallace truly stunned me that he would be more interested in being a FOX NEWS STAR instead of a moderator in a political debate.

Pathetic. All candidates were treated unfairly by this FOX NEWS MOD SQUAD and they are getting hammered for it.

As they should.
Now I don't feel so bad for not tuning in. Wait, I don't feel bad about that at all. Nevermind.

Ego.

I doubt any of us can really grasp what his life is like. He inherited his money. So much money that he has been able to make one bad business decision after another and never touch what we would consider to be the "principal". He buys trophy wives the way his useless sons buy trophy dead animals. He surrounds himself with ass kissers who all know his favorite phrase is "You're fired". Next faves would be "Sue them", "You're a dummy" and "its not my fault".

No one says "no" to him. No one stands up to him. That's why he went all to pieces during that phony debate. His favorite sound is his own voice and he has no filters on what comes out of his mouth. He knows RWs will vote the way they're told.

Not what we want or need in the WH.

BTW, I just heard that fox is groveling and that Ailes called him, asked him to come on some show on fox.

Funny stuff. Embarrassing for the US, but funny.

Don't forget his other favorite, "_______ is a loser!" Every time I turn around he's calling someone else a loser....usually after they have insulted his delicate ego.

Who cares. he isn't in a government position yet. but if you all have this need to keep track, well have at it

I think he is great example of the modern day Republican. I honestly hope he gets the GOP nomination. He is setting a new level of arrogance and eccentricity for the GOP. He will proudly carry the banner as he insults and offends everyone who asks him an uncomfortable question.

Now FOX caves to his whining. Somehow I figured they would.

Murdoch to Ailes: "Be nice to him or he will run as a Third Party and the GOP will be doomed."

I hate to break it to your Ruppie, but as long as Trump stays in the race, the GOP is doomed!

Ego.

I doubt any of us can really grasp what his life is like. He inherited his money. So much money that he has been able to make one bad business decision after another and never touch what we would consider to be the "principal". He buys trophy wives the way his useless sons buy trophy dead animals. He surrounds himself with ass kissers who all know his favorite phrase is "You're fired". Next faves would be "Sue them", "You're a dummy" and "its not my fault".

No one says "no" to him. No one stands up to him. That's why he went all to pieces during that phony debate. His favorite sound is his own voice and he has no filters on what comes out of his mouth. He knows RWs will vote the way they're told.

BTW, I just heard that fox is groveling and that Ailes called him, asked him to come on some show on fox.

Don't forget his other favorite, "_______ is a loser!" Every time I turn around he's calling someone else a loser....usually after they have insulted his delicate ego.

Who cares. he isn't in a government position yet. but if you all have this need to keep track, well have at it

I think he is great example of the modern day Republican. I honestly hope he gets the GOP nomination. He is setting a new level of arrogance and eccentricity for the GOP. He will proudly carry the banner as he insults and offends everyone who asks him an uncomfortable question.

Murdoch to Ailes: "Be nice to him or he will run as a Third Party and the GOP will be doomed."

I hate to break it to your Ruppie, but as long as Trump stays in the race, the GOP is doomed!

Reagan is doing friggin somersaults in his grave.

Trump is simply capitalizing on the straight up crazy that's taken over the party in the last two decades.

SillyWabbit is right, it seems like the crazier a candidate is, the more attention he/she gets from the mental midgets in this country, it's really rather frightening.

Ego.

Trump is simply capitalizing on the straight up crazy that's taken over the party in the last two decades.

SillyWabbit is right, it seems like the crazier a candidate is, the more attention he/she gets from the mental midgets in this country, it's really rather frightening.

"frightening" yes....BUT THE FUNNIEST THING TO HAPPEN IN THE POLITICAL PRIMARIES IN YEARS!

Ego.

"frightening" yes....BUT THE FUNNIEST THING TO HAPPEN IN THE POLITICAL PRIMARIES IN YEARS!

I think he made it through August 10, 2015 without insulting anyone, including his infamous, "LOSER!" comment when referring to anyone critical of him. Mark that date on your calendar. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back