So Grassley said no one can talk about the meeting with Kushner and he

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
was not under oath and had his attorney with him. That is a lot of BS. Republicans are in charge of this and they will not be honest and we know how they work.

I will never trust Republicans again.

Why was Kushner not under oath? Why are we not allowed to hear what was said. Cons have the right name, they are Cons.

I don't believe a word Kushner said.

Well, Kushner is acting on the advice of his lawyers. Who just happen to be at Mueller's law firm. Blame Mueller.

:lol:

was not under oath and had his attorney with him. That is a lot of BS. Republicans are in charge of this and they will not be honest and we know how they work.

Why was Kushner not under oath? Why are we not allowed to hear what was said. Cons have the right name, they are Cons.

The heads of the intel committee are Republican and Democrat..

but ABikerSailor he was questioned by just Congressional ''staffers'', are congressmen's staffers considered congress?

The heads of the intel committee are Republican and Democrat..

which of course is a corrupt ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed as two.

I will never trust Republicans again

What else is new?

No one cares what you believe. Hellary wasn't even under oath when she was being investigated by the FBI. Lied her ass off without any fear of repercussion. It was a political coverup - not an investigation.

Of course she lied her ass off with no fear of repercussion.Politicians are untocuchable.they get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for.the high ranking ones anyways.

Hilary wasn't under oath when she was interviewed by the FBI for the actual crime of destroying 33,000 emails, that were under subpoena, 3 illegal servers and the destruction of 13 blackberries and cell phones, not only that, comey allowed to use her personal aide as her lawyer, which granted that aide Attorney client priviledge....

So spare us the outrage.....

Hilary wasn't under oath when she was interviewed by the FBI for the actual crime of destroying 33,000 emails, that were under subpoena, 3 illegal servers and the destruction of 13 blackberries and cell phones, not only that, comey allowed to use her personal aide as her lawyer, which granted that aide Attorney client priviledge....

3 illegal servers now?? 13 blackberries? Whatever Hillary did with her private server is not as corrupt as conspiring with the Kremlin and promising an end to sanctions so Exon can work in and with Russia.

3 illegal servers now?? 13 blackberries? Whatever Hillary did with her private server is not as corrupt as conspiring with the Kremlin and promising an end to sanctions so Exon can work in and with Russia.

Trump didn't conspire with Russia, hilary did...she also colluded with Ukraine directly about the election......she got 145 million dollars from putin while she was Secretary of State, and she actually got oppo research from Ukraine......

The corrupt individual is hilary, not Trump.

is not as corrupt as conspiring with the Kremlin and promising an end to sanctions so Exon can work in and with Russia.

Stop eating mushroom pizzas

is not as corrupt as conspiring with the Kremlin and promising an end to sanctions so Exon can work in and with Russia.

Stop eating mushroom pizzas

That isn't mushrooms talking....that is pure, unadulterated penelope.....

Trump didn't conspire with Russia, hilary did...she also colluded with Ukraine directly about the election......she got 145 million dollars from putin while she was Secretary of State, and she actually got oppo research from Ukraine......

The corrupt individual is hilary, not Trump.

Until Trump gets rid of these evil organizations,the CIA,the FBI,the fed and all these other evil organizations,as far as i am concerned Hitlery might just as well have been elected.the last REAL president we had who served the people instead of the bankers who tried to do that paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963.every president since then has been a puppet for the establishment starting wars around the country for their masters. He has got three in a half years to prove he is different and for the people.

Forum List

Back