So Glad That Clarence Was Brave Enough To Say What Needed To Be Said

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"In a 6-3 ruling, the Supreme Court on Friday determined that states can restrict or outright ban abortion at any point during a pregnancy. The decision overturned Roe v. Wade, a 1973 case that established a constitutional right to abortion services. In a concurring opinion, conservative Justice Clarence Thomas indicated that the Supreme Court should reconsider previous rulings that established the right to contraception, same-sex marriage, and protections for same-sex relationship."
FWBhQU_WAAAGymo.jpg

Bout time someone finally said it......I was getting tired of cowardly conservatives being too afraid to go back after same-sex marriage and fighting back against these fags.....Lawrence V Texas needs to be struck down....that will deliver a significant blow to these trannys and fags because in the states that love Jesus -- these people can be put in prison and possibly put to death.....He almost said we should reconsider Loving v Virginia but his wife called...so he changed his mind...maybe next time, bro....but while Conservatives are riding the good news of the Roe decision, they shouldn't overlook how popular it will be to resurrect the fight against same-sex marriage and the whole groomer gay lifestyle....Campaign on it, don't be afraid....it may not have been enough of winning issue in the past, but it can be now...

He lied and should be impeached on account of his wife.
Justices don't get impeached bro.....not for lying at least....

And until Congress decides to make it clear -- there is no legal requirement for a SC justice to recuse his or herself, ever....

This idea that we can just trust those in power to do the right thing was foolish from the start....either put it in writing or else...

"In a 6-3 ruling, the Supreme Court on Friday determined that states can restrict or outright ban abortion at any point during a pregnancy. The decision overturned Roe v. Wade, a 1973 case that established a constitutional right to abortion services. In a concurring opinion, conservative Justice Clarence Thomas indicated that the Supreme Court should reconsider previous rulings that established the right to contraception, same-sex marriage, and protections for same-sex relationship."View attachment 661730
Bout time someone finally said it......I was getting tired of cowardly conservatives being too afraid to go back after same-sex marriage and fighting back against these fags.....Lawrence V Texas needs to be struck down....that will deliver a significant blow to these trannys and fags because in the states that love Jesus -- these people can be put in prison and possibly put to death.....He almost said we should reconsider Loving v Virginia but his wife called...so he changed his mind...maybe next time, bro....but while Conservatives are riding the good news of the Roe decision, they shouldn't overlook how popular it will be to resurrect the fight against same-sex marriage and the whole groomer gay lifestyle....Campaign on it, don't be afraid....it may not have been enough of winning issue in the past, but it can be now...
And inter-racial marriage.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The govt is involved in marriage, so i dont see how they can leave discrimination up to the states.
Not really sure the issue on contraceptives. IDK why someone wouldnt want them to be available.

The govt is involved in marriage, so i dont see how they can leave discrimination up to the states.
Not really sure the issue on contraceptives. IDK why someone wouldnt want them to be available.
So you are not sure why Conservatives have been trying to ban contraceptives for decades?

Or are you pretending to not know why

The answer is very easy......it's a good way to keep your fundamentalist Christofacist base in line....

• Thanks
So you are not sure why Conservatives have been trying to ban contraceptives for decades?

Or are you pretending to not know why

The answer is very easy......it's a good way to keep your fundamentalist Christofacist base in line....
I wasnt even aware there was a SC decision about it. I am going to look it up though.

and yet it falls under the same logic.

Not really because marriages between different races and tribes were only really banned during the leadup to the civil war and right after it. Miscegenation laws were reactionary, not really enshrined at the time of the founding of the Constitution.

Not really because marriages between different races and tribes were only really banned during the leadup to the civil war and right after it. Miscegenation laws were reactionary, not really enshrined at the time of the founding of the Constitution.
Tell that to the Loving family.....

• Thanks

"In a 6-3 ruling, the Supreme Court on Friday determined that states can restrict or outright ban abortion at any point during a pregnancy. The decision overturned Roe v. Wade, a 1973 case that established a constitutional right to abortion services. In a concurring opinion, conservative Justice Clarence Thomas indicated that the Supreme Court should reconsider previous rulings that established the right to contraception, same-sex marriage, and protections for same-sex relationship."View attachment 661730
Yeah cause The Rolling Stone said so!!!
I know I always look to them and other music magazines for all things political!!

Forum List

Back