Zone1 So get it back on track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I'm sure this could go on and on about any number of inquiries or complaints. But the original scope of the thread is long since faded away. Closed.

So the "Senior Maude" allowed the thread to get derailed, and closed it rather than putting it back on track.

From everything I've read on that thread, transparency viz. putting names on maude actions and giving clear reasons for trips to USMB jail are non-starters.

Tells us all a lot.

Meh, it's just a thread man, don't go-out in a blaze of glory over it.

Better yet never start a Z-1 thread in the first place because IMHO Z-1 is for weak sisters and usual suspects.....Neither of which I take you for.....You must have had a weak moment. ;)
I hear ya...But here's the rub.....

The "Senior Maude" could have stood back, in his role as staff, and said; "hey, this thread is being hijacked and needs to be put back on topic"....But he not only didn't do that, he participated in the hijack, then closed it without addressing the total lack of accountability among his charges.

Again, that tells us all a lot.

I'm just happy that the 'senior mod' will never make admin.

I hear ya...But here's the rub.....

The "Senior Maude" could have stood back, in his role as staff, and said; "hey, this thread is being hijacked and needs to be put back on topic"....But he not only didn't do that, he participated in the hijack, then closed it without addressing the total lack of accountability among his charges.

Again, that tells us all a lot.
Sometimes people in positions of power, however slight, will use it to suit their agenda.

Again.....No Z-1, no problem. ;)

Sometimes people in positions of power, however slight, will use it to suit their agenda.

Again.....No Z-1, no problem. ;)
Well…that was the whole point. They rule based on personal bias and have done so for years. It’s not likely to change anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back