So far we on the left don't have the fire the right has to fight for what it believes in

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
So far we on the left don't have the fire the right has to fight for what it believes in ...Honestly,when we get real passion and start pushing liberalism and stand up to counter the conservative points= get thought of as bad and people don't want to hear it. We're snowflakes for fighting for fair treatment of the LGBT community, we're snowflakes for wanting to help people and we're snowflakes for asking for a little common decency...The right can scream and whine all day long about how they want to take this away from the poor, cut science and be outright assholes to most of the population and you know what..They win.

Most of their policies don't even make a ounce of sense (at least to me)but they keep saying it until people believe it. What is most ironic is Trump on the campaign trial was talking about a snake and how you shouldn't trust that snake....Well, looking at his history and how he treats people, I think he just played the biggest con ever on the American people. Why? He outsources, he brings in cheap labor and hell he even doesn't pay his workers.A life time of fucking people over and stealing from people.

Why on earth should I or anyone stop fighting for better infrastructure, funded science and a basic safetynet for our poor and old. I won't stop! Stopping is losing. People of course will get tired of it but won't get tired of hearing the cruel senseless crap coming out of the mouths of the conservatives that support the very people that have fucked the very people that are tired of my message over the past 50 fucking years. Even Trump the big liar of our time ran on this message so conservatives and tired so called liberals, well, look at the reality and the evidence for once.

It is time for people on the left to get as angry as the people that want to fuck us over currently are. Time to sharpen the horns.

So far we on the left don't have the fire the right has to fight for what it believes in ...Honestly,when we get real passion and start pushing liberalism and stand up to counter the conservative points= get thought of as bad and people don't want to hear it. We're snowflakes for fighting for fair treatment of the LGBT community, we're snowflakes for wanting to help people and we're snowflakes for asking for a little common decency...The right can scream and whine all day long about how they want to take this away from the poor, cut science and be outright assholes to most of the population and you know what..They win.

Most of their policies don't even make a ounce of sense (at least to me)but they keep saying it until people believe it. What is most ironic is Trump on the campaign trial was talking about a snake and how you shouldn't trust that snake....Well, looking at his history and how he treats people, I think he just played the biggest con ever on the American people. Why? He outsources, he brings in cheap labor and hell he even doesn't pay his workers.A life time of fucking people over and stealing from people.

Why on earth should I or anyone stop fighting for better infrastructure, funded science and a basic safetynet for our poor and old. I won't stop! Stopping is losing. People of course will get tired of it but won't get tired of hearing the cruel senseless crap coming out of the mouths of the conservatives that support the very people that have fucked the very people that are tired of my message over the past 50 fucking years. Even Trump the big liar of our time ran on this message so conservatives and tired so called liberals, well, look at the reality and the evidence for once.

It is time for people on the left to get as angry as the people that want to fuck us over currently are. Time to sharpen the horns.
To the safe space he says… Snowflakes unify

Liberals we have got to start controlling the message and correcting the lies that come out of the mouths of the conservatives.

They have nothing besides lies and crap.
Have you been watching tv lately?
Protestors against the pipeline created more pollution than the pipeline would've created.
Students protesting what they called hate speech was more hateful than the speech they were protesting.
Turning over cars, bashing in windows, beating up white guys for being white. Someone going to mistake them for Muslim.

See? The reason the world hates ewe asswipes is because you never tell the truth!

We're snowflakes for fighting for fair treatment of the LGBT community, we're snowflakes for wanting to help people and we're snowflakes for asking for a little common decency...
Common decency, like this?

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Liberals we have got to start controlling the message and correcting the lies that come out of the mouths of the conservatives.

They have nothing besides lies and crap.
AR-15-MOLON-LABE.jpg

Hillary, is that you?

Hillary, is that you?
Matthew can't be that ugly

Hey liberal, your muslims are still killing people

Religious people are killing people...It is a disease and if you think it is mine then you're nuts. It is closer to yours.
It's people like you telling us to live with them

You tell us to live with religious people all the time...Out of being compassionate we try to help all people but violent religious muslims are making it really hard to be caring I'll admit.

Religious people are killing people...It is a disease and if you think it is mine then you're nuts. It is closer to yours.

You tell us to live with religious people all the time...Out of being compassionate we try to help all people but violent religious muslims are making it really hard to be caring I'll admit.
Islam is a religion - Christianity is a faith.... big difference.

The most intolerant people on the planet are Muslims, followed by progressives... fact

At least the Muslims are honest about it. “Progressives” are at least as hateful and intolerant, if not more so, than the worst extreme Islamists; while piously and hypocritically preaching their version of “tolerance”. And the tolerance of LIbErals is reserved for the very lowest dregs of subhumanity, for those that no civilized society ought to tolerate—criminals and perverts and foreign invaders and parasites and statists and other such filth. Intolerance is not always a vice, and tolerance not always a virtue.

So are violent libtards running around in black terrorist masks!

The most intolerant people on the planet are Muslims, followed by progressives... fact

At least the Muslims are honest about it. “Progressives” are at least as hateful and intolerant, if not more so, than the worst extreme Islamists; while piously and hypocritically preaching their version of “tolerance”. And the tolerance of LIbErals is reserved for the very lowest dregs of subhumanity, for those that no civilized society ought to tolerate—criminals and perverts and foreign invaders and parasites and statists and other such filth. Intolerance is not always a vice, and tolerance not always a virtue.
Getting along is way overrated

Forum List

Back