2/3rds Of British Muslims Wouldn’t Tell Government About A Terror Plot

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Seems they are acclimating quite nicely

Why in the hell would anyone oppose open borders??

Let's say these numbers are off and it's only half of them - what the hell do we do?

I have seen numbers that suggest that roughly half of American Muslims believe that Sharia law should supercede the Constitution

A travel ban would be a good start, granted, but we really need to ship a few out as well...

So, serious question, what should we do?

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Let's say these numbers are off and it's only half of them - what the hell do we do?

I have seen numbers that suggest that roughly half of American Muslims believe that Sharia law should supercede the Constitution

A travel ban would be a good start, granted, but we really need to ship a few out as well...

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk
Like I posted in another thread, it takes a village to raise a lone wolf.

Two-thirds? That is alarming, what are these people thinking? I'd turn in my own family member if I thought they were involved in illegal activity. Aren't these religious people or maybe they don't have conviction in their beliefs.

Like I posted in another thread, it takes a village to raise a lone wolf.
You mean a suicide bomber?

Two-thirds? That is alarming, what are these people thinking? I'd turn in my own family member if I thought they were involved in illegal activity. Aren't these religious people or maybe they don't have conviction in their beliefs.
You must not be interested in 72 virgins...

Studies have shown that between 20 to 40% of all muslims sympathize with bombers. Now you can say that the vast number of muslims are peaceful, great people, and that is true, but out of even a million muslims, if just 1% are radical, that leaves you with 10,000 potential 9/11 attackers! I'm sorry, but the risk far outweighs the reward. You want to come here, BE A F---CKING AMERICAN, dress American, talk and act American. America is not about changing to suit YOU, used to be that when people immigrated here, they came here to adopt OUR values and ways! Until the shitheads of this country get over this and stop being politically correct, the chance of another 9/11 still looms large. Trump is right---- shut down immigration from high risk nations where ISIS is looming and with no way to well vet the person. NO ONE has a RIGHT to come here!!!

Forum List

Back