So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

Actually that's exactly what I'm saying and it isn't in the slightest bit racist. You honestly think that Barack Obama gets into Columbia with the grades he had at Occidental without Affirmative Action? You think he gets into Harvard Law School? You think he gets elected President of the Law Review that year if he were white? You think he gets the book deal? The no-show law job? You think Emile Jones even talks to him if he's white? You think he gets selected to make the speech at the Democratic National Convention if he's white? You think the media treats him the way they did if he was white? Do you HONESTLY think that a white man with his record would have even been considered for the Presidency? I'm not being racist when I recount Barack Obama's remarkable ascension to power...I'm simply being honest about it.

Maybe..maybe not.

And the maybe not part comes because for some strange reason, you've not complained about Clarence Thomas..who's also been helped by Afirmative Action.

He's a hypocrite though, he wants to kill it.
That's Right. Anything blacks have is a result of affirmative action, unless the blacks are CON$ervative, then and only then did they earn it!

I'm always amused by the "indignation" coming from the liberal left whenever anyone points out that Barack Obama had help from Affirmative Action. Why does it bother you all so much to admit that? Affirmative Action is a program championed by the left and in the cases of Barack Obama and Clarence Thomas it obviously worked.

Maybe..maybe not.

And the maybe not part comes because for some strange reason, you've not complained about Clarence Thomas..who's also been helped by Afirmative Action.

I haven't "complained" about Barack Obama. I don't fault him for taking full advantage of the opportunities that were out there, just as I don't fault Clarence Thomas. I've simply pointed out the dangers of promoting someone based less on ability than on skin pigmentation. In this case it's resulted in an unqualified man sitting in the White House.

Affirmative action may have a tiny push in the right direction, but what you do once you get their is entirely up to your abilities.

And you don't get to be President of the Harvard Law Review because they feel bad for ya..

People are trying to use the fact that he was the first black President of the Harvard Law Review for PRECISELY that reason (awwww. Poor BHO. Here. Have our Presidency) - yeah. It does sound lame when you put it that way.

I need to see those subpar grades. Link, please.

I don't doubt that it's possible they exist. He already made it clear he was practically a monk at Columbia, and I could make the assumption he did so in order to do better than he did at Occidental.
Actually, CON$ have been complaining that Obama never released his grades from Occidental, Columbia or Harvard, but CON$ are psycho, er ...., er ...., Psychic and know everything. What is known is that Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School, pretty good for an affirmative action student!!!!! :lol:

Maybe..maybe not.

I haven't "complained" about Barack Obama. I don't fault him for taking full advantage of the opportunities that were out there, just as I don't fault Clarence Thomas. I've simply pointed out the dangers of promoting someone based less on ability than on skin pigmentation. In this case it's resulted in an unqualified man sitting in the White House.
And if the skin pigmentation is black then they automatically lack the ability, unless they are CON$ervative, of course.

I judge people solely on what they "do"...not by what they "say"...and especially not by how they "look". If Barack Obama had been judged by the American people in the same manner than he wouldn't be President of the United States right now.

He obviously got into Columbia with the grades he had and you have no proof that affirmative action had anything to do with it. That is just your RACIST opinion. You are just a jealous SLACKER who has accomplished absolutely nothing your entire life!!!

Why would a top rate institution like Columbia admit a student that had sub par grades if not Affirmative Action? Pointing out the obvious neither makes me a racist nor jealous.
What may be "sub par" to a racist might not be sub par to Columbia. You are just jealous because you are "sub par" for Phoenix University!!! :lol:

University of Massachusetts actually.

And if the skin pigmentation is black then they automatically lack the ability, unless they are CON$ervative, of course.

I judge people solely on what they "do"...not by what they "say"...and especially not by how they "look". If Barack Obama had been judged by the American people in the same manner than he wouldn't be President of the United States right now.
See, these psycho, er ...., er ...., psychic CON$ know what every American thinks and have anointed themselves to speak for all Americans.

Please provide links of any stats or similar info/data of the voters responding to Obama's looks.

Thanks.

I don't doubt that it's possible they exist. He already made it clear he was practically a monk at Columbia, and I could make the assumption he did so in order to do better than he did at Occidental.
Actually, CON$ have been complaining that Obama never released his grades from Occidental, Columbia or Harvard, but CON$ are psycho, er ...., er ...., Psychic and know everything. What is known is that Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School, pretty good for an affirmative action student!!!!! :lol:

It's very good for ANY student and he's to be commended for it. It is rather curious however that he's always resisted having his grades released.

Please provide links of any stats or similar info/data of the voters responding to Obama's looks.

Thanks.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here. Stats of voters responding to Obama's looks? I'm simply pointing out that Barack Obama wasn't judged by his record of achievement...he was elected on vague notions of Hope and Change. If he HAD been judged by his achievements as a legislator or as an executive then there is no way on God's green earth that he would have gotten the Democratic nomination over Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:

It's very good for ANY student and he's to be commended for it. It is rather curious however that he's always resisted having his grades released.
It's even more curious that some people assume his unreleased grades were "sub par" based solely on his skin color!!!

They may be telepathetic. Or psychotic. Tomato, tomahto.

Thanks.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here. Stats of voters responding to Obama's looks? I'm simply pointing out that Barack Obama wasn't judged by his record of achievement...he was elected on vague notions of Hope and Change. If he HAD been judged by his achievements as a legislator or as an executive then there is no way on God's green earth that he would have gotten the Democratic nomination over Hillary Clinton.
Psychics can read the American mind, how dare anyone question you!

Thanks.

Sure he was..

And will be.

I am pretty sure he's going to win in 2012.

So basically you are saying that everything he accomplished, Harvard University, President of the Harvard Law Review, writing a book that was published, State Senator, US Senator and President of the US, was only because he was black. Yeah, nothing the least bit racist about that!!!
:asshole:

Actually that's exactly what I'm saying and it isn't in the slightest bit racist. You honestly think that Barack Obama gets into Columbia with the grades he had at Occidental without Affirmative Action? You think he gets into Harvard Law School? You think he gets elected President of the Law Review that year if he were white? You think he gets the book deal? The no-show law job? You think Emile Jones even talks to him if he's white? You think he gets selected to make the speech at the Democratic National Convention if he's white? You think the media treats him the way they did if he was white? Do you HONESTLY think that a white man with his record would have even been considered for the Presidency? I'm not being racist when I recount Barack Obama's remarkable ascension to power...I'm simply being honest about it.

Maybe..maybe not.

Clarence Thomas is one of the reasons I voted for Bill Clinton and not George HW Bush in 1992.

Not because I'm opposed Thomas being on the court, but because Bush insulted my intelligence.

When Bush said that color didn't come into his decision, that was one more of a line of malarkey he'd been feeding us since the time of his awkward attempts at damage control during the Iran Contra affair.

I don't think the government needs to tell us all the things which go on behind closed doors. I believe that covert activity is sometimes good. And I am not against a desire for diversity influencing a hiring decision. But if you're going to lie, lie with some skill. Don't insult me.

That said, I am still outraged on Thomas' behalf when people call him an Uncle Tom.

But of course he was nominated to the SC because he was black. No way would he have been on the short list for the court if he hadn't been.

It is not hypocritical to object to a program one benefited from. If the program is abused, or if its time has come and gone, or for other possible reasons, a person of intelligence can want to end a program from which he benefited.

The idea that one shouldn't try to change or even end something one has benefited from is how Democrats suck people into helplessness. They want people to become dependent on them. But people who have struggled to rise out of dependence can quite reasonably judge that the programs which artificially propped them up were not ones which need to continue.

Liberal racism can be disgusting. Too many times I've heard that it's okay to call black conservatives names because they deserve it. But we couldn't even disagree on straight out policy decisions by Obama without being accused of our objections being hidden racist code. That's hypocrisy.

He obviously got into Columbia with the grades he had and you have no proof that affirmative action had anything to do with it. That is just your RACIST opinion. You are just a jealous SLACKER who has accomplished absolutely nothing your entire life!!!

Obama himself said he benefited from affirmative action.

Do you know anything about the man in the White House?

Obama's "style" is to have underlings play hard ball while he declares himself the only "adult" in the room and above such pettiness. It's a strategy that plays quite well to the main stream media. It also quite obviously infuriates anyone that he's used that ploy on...one more reason why his Republican adversaries have come to not only dislike Barack Obama's policies, but also increasingly dislike him as a person.
Yeah, how dare that uppity negro beat the GOP with their own tactics, doesn't he know his place?!!! Only the GOP are allowed to use shills like Stuttering LimpTard and HanNITWITty to spew the GOP racist hate while the GOP pretends to have clean hands.

August 9, 2011
Story #4: Regime's 2012 Plan: Politics of Personal Destruction
RUSH: I've talked to many people, potential Republican presidential nominees. Many have asked to come see me personally, and there's a uniformity of message and they've all said, "Rush..." In fact, they've all I think been asking me to behave in a similar way. They say, "Look, we can't go after Obama personally. We just can't afford to do it. We have to stay focused on Obama's policies. We've gotta take the high road."

"Uppity negro"? See, this is exactly WHY none of the Republicans nominees now...and none of the Democratic nominees when he ran in 2008...dare to say anything negative about Barack Obama as a person because they will be instantly accused of racism. It's a joke. Sorry, but despite what you hear from the Main Stream Media, the man is not a saint nor does he surround himself with saints. He is in fact rather thin skinned about criticism and prone to being peevish when he doesn't get his way. He and his associates have always played political hardball right back to his first run for the State Senate in Illinois, which he won not by getting more votes than everyone else but by getting all of his opponents disqualified on procedural grounds.

So you concede that they are sending Rush to do their dirty work, the same thing you bashed Obama for doing?

Obama himself said he benefited from affirmative action.

Do you know anything about the man in the White House?

All successful blacks have, right?

Maybe..maybe not.

Clarence Thomas is one of the reasons I voted for Bill Clinton and not George HW Bush in 1992.

Not because I'm opposed Thomas being on the court, but because Bush insulted my intelligence.

When Bush said that color didn't come into his decision, that was one more of a line of malarkey he'd been feeding us since the time of his awkward attempts at damage control during the Iran Contra affair.

I don't think the government needs to tell us all the things which go on behind closed doors. I believe that covert activity is sometimes good. And I am not against a desire for diversity influencing a hiring decision. But if you're going to lie, lie with some skill. Don't insult me.

That said, I am still outraged on Thomas' behalf when people call him an Uncle Tom.

But of course he was nominated to the SC because he was black. No way would he have been on the short list for the court if he hadn't been.

It is not hypocritical to object to a program one benefited from. If the program is abused, or if its time has come and gone, or for other possible reasons, a person of intelligence can want to end a program from which he benefited.

The idea that one shouldn't try to change or even end something one has benefited from is how Democrats suck people into helplessness. They want people to become dependent on them. But people who have struggled to rise out of dependence can quite reasonably judge that the programs which artificially propped them up were not ones which need to continue.

Liberal racism can be disgusting. Too many times I've heard that it's okay to call black conservatives names because they deserve it. But we couldn't even disagree on straight out policy decisions by Obama without being accused of our objections being hidden racist code. That's hypocrisy.

You do know that Clarence Thomas is now considered the best and most influential legal mind on today's Supreme Court?

Completely true. Totally, utterly, definitively true.

If you took Obama's resume and put a white man's picture on the front of it, he would not have been elected.

Geraldine Ferraro was correct.

As MarcATL so smoothly reminded us, Obama is no Satchell Paige. He was chosen because he's a smooth talker with an instinct for how to get along with people in power. .... An instinct which people might have thought would serve him well as President but hasn't. He seems to have lost his touch for making politically intelligent decisions now that the buck stops with him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back