So, Bill O'Reilly is toast @ Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun did you really need a sex pervert a con man in our WH ? This pos is as presidential as a cockroach and the world laughs at us , the part of the world he hasn't promised to destroy

We did great under our last pervert (Bill Clinton). He is still very popular.

The world laughed at Obama for eight years....we survived.

My life is pretty good under Trump.

You might want to set aside your copy of the DNC's talking points as to why you hate your life and realize that they don't own you.
Was 75 straight months of job gains in triple digits DNC talking point OR FACT? How about almost tripling
the DOW.?.....Trump is nothing but a bragging loud mouthed BLABBER MOUTH and if your life is good under dump it had to be better under Obamas 8 years

Tripling the DOW ? Are you really that stupid (well, I should know by now).

Obama does not get credit for anything below the previous high. The DOW always recovers. He showed modest gains.

His job creation, by everyone's standards, has been weak at best.

Trump has been in 100 days. The DOW climbed to new records under him already. Suck on it.
New records ?? lol He didn't need much on top of the Obama dow to set those new records BTW you remember what the DOW was a month or so into Obamas start vs what it was on jan 20th,2017 when he stepped down?? Are you really that warped that you can't give Obama credit for being in office while our economy was pulled out of the repub gwb's cess pool?

You realize the Dow is where it is because the Feds have been pumping massive $$ into the markets, right?
And yet Trump is already taking credit for it. And now the fake unemployment numbers are suddenly real now that Trump is President.

Funny, right?

Holy shit, you really are stupid, "Slow Joe". I don't know what O'Reilly has said because I don't watch the Jesuit trained POS. What you consider "racist" or "misogynistic" translates into any negative thing that is said about a leftard most likely...that is how easily butthurt liberal sacks of shit are offended. Take your political correctness and shove it up the asses of the SJWs with scarves around their faces as they riot in order disrupt people demonstrating their first amendment rights, "snowflake".....

Actually, when your behavior is so misogynistic that even Faux News thinks you need to go, you are probably a misogynist...

Frankly, it's time to shout down the crazies and the jerks.

We can start with your hero Alex Jones, whose lawyers just admitted he is a "performance artist", but you'll still hang on his every word.

"Yes, Sandy Hook was a fake because a dad smiled talking to a friend!"

Once again, fuck you.

Since my epiphany, I stopped listening or watching any "Operation Mockingbird" lame stream media... which is why I am infinitely more informed than most. The fact that a former "Entertainment Tonight" celebrity gossip show was given a platform to "hip the masses" as to what the real scoop is should have been your first clue that he was nothing but a shill and part of the controlled opposition. He was a Jesuit trained sack of shit...good riddance.
I probably would not be quite so effusive or emphatic as that in my derisive remarks about O'Reilly, but, yes, good riddance to him. I certainly don't feel sorry for him, not only because of how it appears he's mistreated others, but also because he's received more than enough severance pay, along with his prior compensation, to enjoy a materially comfortable life for however long he lives.

All of the lame stream media talk show hosts are shills of the establishment. I see clips of them on youtube spewing lies and bullshit and I just have to shake my head in amazement that people can't see through the bullshit and the puppet masters pulling their strings in order to keep us bickering among each other. I would say that at least half of the "Antifa" rioting against Trump supporters videos are so fucking fake and scripted. The other half are Soros funded paid protesters trying to agitate and provoke reactions. The dollar crash is coming.....it cannot be stopped...too many holes in the dike to the point that it looks like a strainer...thus a diversion is needed. My advice to all is to be prepared for some very tough sledding ahead because this corporate "de-facto" government isn't going to look out for you.
the lame stream media talk show hosts are shills of the establishment. I see clips of them on youtube spewing lies and bullshit and I just have to shake my head in amazement

Youtube? I don't know what one will find on Youtube. That's not where I look for credible, insightful and well developed analytical thought and information about our time's current events and public policy.

Talk show hosts? Again, I don't look to them for the types of content noted above. I demand considerably more rigor than I would expect to receive from a talk show. Talk shows are entertaining enough, and I have problem watching them for that purpose, but I see there as being a key difference between a Youtube (or other) talk show and a symposium or lecture discussion:
  • Youtube talk shows can be produced and published by any "Tom, Dick or Harry" who feels like s/he wants to say whatever crosses their mind.
  • Speakers and discussion leaders/panel members at symposia and lectures must have a demonstrated track record of having had meritorious ideas and things to say.
It's the difference between merely having something one wants to say, having a computer, and thus using Youtube as the platform by which one says it, as compared with/to having something to say that deserves to be heard. Merely being able to use the tech tools available these days to allow oneself to be heard does not mean one has something to say that anyone needs to hear.

this corporate "de-facto" government isn't going to look out for you.

I don't especially want the government to "look out for" me or anyone else on an individual level, certainly not beyond the very basic levels of national security, maintaining general public health by keeping epidemics/pandemics from happening in the U.S., and other high level actions and policies. I'm not so heartless as to demand the government exercise the same degree of "hands off-ness" with every other individual, but even as I say that, I think there's a limit to what the government can or should try to do. Where be that limit, of course, is open to discussion.

Since my epiphany, I stopped listening or watching any "Operation Mockingbird" lame stream media... which is why I am infinitely more informed than most. The fact that a former "Entertainment Tonight" celebrity gossip show was given a platform to "hip the masses" as to what the real scoop is should have been your first clue that he was nothing but a shill and part of the controlled opposition. He was a Jesuit trained sack of shit...good riddance.
I probably would not be quite so effusive or emphatic as that in my derisive remarks about O'Reilly, but, yes, good riddance to him. I certainly don't feel sorry for him, not only because of how it appears he's mistreated others, but also because he's received more than enough severance pay, along with his prior compensation, to enjoy a materially comfortable life for however long he lives.

All of the lame stream media talk show hosts are shills of the establishment. I see clips of them on youtube spewing lies and bullshit and I just have to shake my head in amazement that people can't see through the bullshit and the puppet masters pulling their strings in order to keep us bickering among each other. I would say that at least half of the "Antifa" rioting against Trump supporters videos are so fucking fake and scripted. The other half are Soros funded paid protesters trying to agitate and provoke reactions. The dollar crash is coming.....it cannot be stopped...too many holes in the dike to the point that it looks like a strainer...thus a diversion is needed. My advice to all is to be prepared for some very tough sledding ahead because this corporate "de-facto" government isn't going to look out for you.
the lame stream media talk show hosts are shills of the establishment. I see clips of them on youtube spewing lies and bullshit and I just have to shake my head in amazement

Youtube? I don't know what one will find on Youtube. That's not where I look for credible, insightful and well developed analytical thought and information about our time's current events and public policy.

Talk show hosts? Again, I don't look to them for the types of content noted above. I demand considerably more rigor than I would expect to receive from a talk show. Talk shows are entertaining enough, and I have problem watching them for that purpose, but I see there as being a key difference between a Youtube (or other) talk show and a symposium or lecture discussion:
  • Youtube talk shows can be produced and published by any "Tom, Dick or Harry" who feels like s/he wants to say whatever crosses their mind.
  • Speakers and discussion leaders/panel members at symposia and lectures must have a demonstrated track record of having had meritorious ideas and things to say.
It's the difference between merely having something one wants to say, having a computer, and thus using Youtube as the platform by which one says it, as compared with/to having something to say that deserves to be heard. Merely being able to use the tech tools available these days to allow oneself to be heard does not mean one has something to say that anyone needs to hear.

I don't especially want the government to "look out for" me or anyone else on an individual level, certainly not beyond the very basic levels of national security, maintaining general public health by keeping epidemics/pandemics from happening in the U.S., and other high level actions and policies. I'm not so heartless as to demand the government exercise the same degree of "hands off-ness" with every other individual, but even as I say that, I think there's a limit to what the government can or should try to do. Where be that limit, of course, is open to discussion.

CORRECTION:
In the post above, the following....
and I have problem watching them

...should have read: "...and I have no problem watching them..."

Apologies.

CORRECTION:

Apologies.

To each their own....but the politicos on every lame stream media channel is there to push a narrative and to give the illusion that they are for a party line or against the opposing political party that creates this paradigm that keeps us from seeing the little men behind the curtain pulling the levers. Our government stopped being "for the people and by the people" when the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was back-doored through congress when many congressmen were on their way home for Christmas recess...just enough stayed behind to have a quorum and they passed it with a voice vote for the sake of plausible deniability. That was the beginning of the "shadow government" or as it is referred to now as the "Deep State". Do some research about COINTELPRO, Operation Mockingbird, REX84, C.O.G (Continuity of Government) and how FEMA plays into all of this. I would also suggest that you Google the "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" document and the Iron Mountain Report and see how they mirror each other. Most of the information in both are somewhat technical for the average reader but there is a lot of information to be had . I will attach a link for a safe site for the SWFQW document because there are some unsafe websites that try to download malware. I believe that you are intelligent enough to wade through the ultra technical stuff and comprehend the ideas. It's up to you if you want to take the red pill or stay safe with the blue pill. I took the red one and what I have learned is that once you decide to go down the proverbial rabbit hole, you will never be the same again and trying to "unlearn" what you have seen is impossible. One other good source that will gently lead you into seeking more truth is the incredible documentary "JFK To 9/11.......Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick......available for free on youtube. It is long but it is so incredibly done and so intriguing that the time will blow by. I have watched it over 14 times...why that many times? Because I was taking notes to do proper vetting of the information but I became so engrossed in the presentation that I would stop taking notes. I can'r recommend it enough for those with any intellectual curiosity of how we got to this place and time. Good on ya and I appreciate the "back and forth".......

CORRECTION:

Apologies.

To each their own....but the politicos on every lame stream media channel is there to push a narrative and to give the illusion that they are for a party line or against the opposing political party that creates this paradigm that keeps us from seeing the little men behind the curtain pulling the levers. Our government stopped being "for the people and by the people" when the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was back-doored through congress when many congressmen were on their way home for Christmas recess...just enough stayed behind to have a quorum and they passed it with a voice vote for the sake of plausible deniability. That was the beginning of the "shadow government" or as it is referred to now as the "Deep State". Do some research about COINTELPRO, Operation Mockingbird, REX84, C.O.G (Continuity of Government) and how FEMA plays into all of this. I would also suggest that you Google the "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" document and the Iron Mountain Report and see how they mirror each other. Most of the information in both are somewhat technical for the average reader but there is a lot of information to be had . I will attach a link for a safe site for the SWFQW document because there are some unsafe websites that try to download malware. I believe that you are intelligent enough to wade through the ultra technical stuff and comprehend the ideas. It's up to you if you want to take the red pill or stay safe with the blue pill. I took the red one and what I have learned is that once you decide to go down the proverbial rabbit hole, you will never be the same again and trying to "unlearn" what you have seen is impossible. One other good source that will gently lead you into seeking more truth is the incredible documentary "JFK To 9/11.......Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick......available for free on youtube. It is long but it is so incredibly done and so intriguing that the time will blow by. I have watched it over 14 times...why that many times? Because I was taking notes to do proper vetting of the information but I became so engrossed in the presentation that I would stop taking notes. I can'r recommend it enough for those with any intellectual curiosity of how we got to this place and time. Good on ya and I appreciate the "back and forth".......
Our government stopped being "for the people and by the people" when the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was back-doored through congress when many congressmen were on their way home for Christmas recess...

Oh, shit fuzzy!. You're one of those "Suzy One Notes" who sees everything through the lens of the Federal Reserve. I don't have time for that sort of BS-ing. Bye.

[

Dale, does your doctor know you are off your medications? Or are you self-medicating?

CORRECTION:

Apologies.

Our government stopped being "for the people and by the people" when the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was back-doored through congress when many congressmen were on their way home for Christmas recess...

Oh, shit fuzzy!. You're one of those "Suzy One Notes" who sees everything through the lens of the Federal Reserve. I don't have time for that sort of BS-ing. Bye.

Nope, the Federal Reserve is simply one tool the banking oligarchs have used to suck off the labor of the people. It's just one of the parasitic entities that they use as well as their "tax-free" foundations. You have a lot to learn and I hope you don't have to learn it the hard way.

[

Dale, does your doctor know you are off your medications? Or are you self-medicating?

Hmmmm? A big fan of big Pharma are ya? That's not very liberal of ya, "Slow Joe".......

(snicker)

Good to see he's being held accountable. Really, personal accountability is SUPPOSED to be what the conservatives stand for. I didn't think for a second he was innocent. He's obviously got a problem with his penis & status................ But I will miss his show. While he's an arrogant fuck, he generally has keen insight, at least portrays a level head & good ethics, & offers a fair analysis as compared to his peers.

So you and oreilly think of women in the same way. And it ain't good.

Really, personal accountability is SUPPOSED to be what the conservatives stand for.

Conservatives are supposed to ‘stand’ for many things – but they don’t.

Indeed, conservatives lost their way about the time O'Reilly came to Fox.

And like Fox, O'Reilly represents all that’s wrong with conservativism.

No one died at Sandy Hoax, slow Joe............get it through that sloped neanderthal skull of yours.

Seriously... fuck you.

I mean, that's all I have to say on your fucking mean-spirited, stupid delusions.

I honestly wish this country was what you think it is, so shitheads like you would be carted off to FEMA camps for "Re-education".

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark, slow Joe....LMAO!!! So you wish that I would be carted off to a "re-education camp" so I could become a good little marxist such as yourself? Ain't gonna happen, slow Joe. When you have looked into the whole set of circumstances surrounding Sandy Hoax and all the lies, redacted information and the stonewalling of FOIA requests on things that should be simple to comply with? It's only then that I would ever weigh your opinion on this....capiche'?

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark, slow Joe....LMAO!!! So you wish that I would be carted off to a "re-education camp" so I could become a good little marxist such as yourself? Ain't gonna happen, slow Joe. When you have looked into the whole set of circumstances surrounding Sandy Hoax and all the lies, redacted information and the stonewalling of FOIA requests on things that should be simple to comply with? It's only then that I would ever weigh your opinion on this....capiche'?

Again, only a complete asshole would believe that thousands of people were in on a conspiracy.

A country that could do that would have eliminated guys like you and Alex Jones by now. The fact they haven't prove you're wrong.

Occam's razor buddy. Simplest solution is true.

1) Crazy guy shoots kids.

2) Government stages a drill, the media takes it wrong, then they proceed to involve thousands of people in a conspiracy to pretend a lot of people died. Everyone in the town would have to be in on it, as well as dozens of state, local and federal agencies and the media.

Which one is simpler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back