So tomi and Bill got fired ..wonder who the liberals will blame now?

Tomi wasn't fired. She was just taken off the air. She is still getting paid.

Just an observation..

And I thought this was a question: "wonder who the liberals will blame now?"

In case the author of the OP forgot and lost his way, I'll respond to his observation. I blame no one, a country gets the governance they deserve. When the voters fail to listen to and question promises made by a candidate, and not challenge those promises which go far beyond the scope of his or her powers, they get what they deserve. In this case the unfit, unqualified, Authoritarian liar, Donald Trump.

Coal country won't get their jobs, nor will the rust belt anytime soon. No wall will be build on our Southern Boarder and the Affordable Care Act will continue to be the law of our land. The Plutocrats will rape our GDP, and the Generals will get to play with their war toys even as the Commander-in-Chief plays with his five iron.

If Bear513 wants to blame someone, he needs to look in a mirror.

Just an observation..

In case the author of the OP forgot and lost his way, I'll respond to his observation. I blame no one, a country gets the governance they deserve. When the voters fail to listen to and question promises made by a candidate, and not challenge those promises which go far beyond the scope of his or her powers, they get what they deserve. In this case the unfit, unqualified, Authoritarian liar, Donald Trump.

Coal country won't get their jobs, nor will the rust belt anytime soon. No wall will be build on our Southern Boarder and the Affordable Care Act will continue to be the law of our land. The Plutocrats will rape our GDP, and the Generals will get to play with their war toys even as the Commander-in-Chief plays with his five iron.

You still buthurt about me calling you out on the Spicer / hillary thing?

Yes I nailed you to the wall on it.. I moved on can you?

Just an observation..

You still buthurt about me calling you out on the Spicer / hillary thing?

Yes I nailed you to the wall on it.. I moved on can you?

Nothing you've posted has had the substance to be thoughtful or thought provoking; you are so far out of your league you could not have "nailed me to the wall" and anyone else.

Forum List

Back