So Biden says the Taliban is not our enemy. Why are we fighting them then?

The Taliban was not our enemy to begin with.

We only made them our enemy when we invaded their country. :cool:

Well you are the mother and father of all liars.

I don't think you would know truth if it hit you in the head.

Benazir may she rot in hell begat the Taliban. Oh that wretched little sister.
The Taliban even offered to arrest Osama bin Laden and transfer him to a third party country.

But Pres. Bush refused the offer and decided to invade Afghanistan to look for him.

It's clear that the taliban, al quaeda, the muslim brotherhood, and any other terrorist organization is surpassing being the enemy and becoming an ally of someone. Mostly democrats. We can argue it all day without changing a single fact. Biden isn't lying. The taliban, whatever they have or have not done is not the enemy of democrats. The democrats are forming an alliance with the Taliban.

What the hell is wrong with you libs these days. For crying out loud Newt backed President Clinton on those air strikes.

Are you all insane these days?

OBL was really hiding out in the Sudan at that time. It wasn't until Clinton refused to take him when the Sudanese had him in custody. OBL went to Afghanistan and THEN became a hero to the Taliban.

Democrats need to do a better job at revising history. Some truthful facts keep leaking out.

That's total bullshit that's been refuted by the Sudanese. Who by the way..were and are a genocidal crazy regime.

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden. Republicans stopped him at every turn..and laughed at him when he fired missiles at Bin Laden's hideout. Called it waggin' the dog.

Gingrich backed Clinton. Newt said it wasn't a Monica moment. Gingrich believed the President on those strikes.

I remember.

Don't lie.

Good catch :eusa_clap: Sallow tries to slip in the falsehoods wherever he can.

Theres an election to win, drugs to run, money to launder.

Well you are the mother and father of all liars.

I don't think you would know truth if it hit you in the head.

Benazir may she rot in hell begat the Taliban. Oh that wretched little sister.
The Taliban even offered to arrest Osama bin Laden and transfer him to a third party country.

But Pres. Bush refused the offer and decided to invade Afghanistan to look for him.

omg

you've got the wrong president.

:D

lord I love these days.

Were they protecting osama at the time.
YES! He was part of the Taliban at the time St Ronnie gave him stinger missiles and made OBL a hero among the terrorists. Reagan owns 9/11.

OBL was really hiding out in the Sudan at that time. It wasn't until Clinton refused to take him when the Sudanese had him in custody. OBL went to Afghanistan and THEN became a hero to the Taliban.

Democrats need to do a better job at revising history. Some truthful facts keep leaking out.
Nobody can revise history like a CON$ervative accusing others of revising history.

Here is Reagan's go-between, Dana Rohrabacher, admitting that St Ronnie supplied OBL stinger missiles in 1988, all the while knowing that OBL wanted to kill Americans. Reagan owns 9/11.

Orange County News, Events, Restaurants, Music

It was called the Reagan Doctrine. In the eyes of Reagan officials bent on rolling back the Reds everywhere, Afghanistan exemplified the phrase "communist domination." By the time the Russians pulled out of Afghanistan in 1989, the U.S government had lavished $3 billion in arms on the rebels, who, during the bloodiest days of the war, were downing an average of one Russian helicopter gunship per day.

"These weren’t American weapons," said Rohrabacher. "By and large, it was done with Russian equipment bought from Egypt or one of the other states that was once allied with Russia but was now friendly to us. About the only American weapons they had were the Stinger missiles."...

... the majority of U.S. military-aid recipients were unsavory, even unstable characters. The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), which coordinated the efforts on the ground in Afghanistan, was never very choosy about who got arms.

Roughly half the weapons the CIA supplied went to fundamentalist Afghan leader Gulbeddin Hekmatyar—"one of the most stridently anti-Western of the resistance leaders," according to Mary Ann Weaver’s May 1996 article in The Atlantic Monthly. Another arms customer was the blind Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman, later convicted of involvement in the 1993 botched bombing of the World Trade Center. Oh, and Osama bin Laden, the man whom George W. Bush says was behind the Sept. 11 attacks.

"I witnessed this in the White House when U.S. officials in charge of the military aid program to the mujahideen permitted a large percentage of our assistance to be channeled to the most anti-Western, nondemocratic elements of the mujahideen," said Rohrabacher in an April 14, 1999, official statement on U.S. policy toward Afghanistan.

Rohrabacher saw firsthand evidence to support his claim. In November 1988, having just been elected to Congress, Rohrabacher took off on his first trip to Afghanistan. The anti-Soviet war was still raging as Rohrabacher set off on a five-day hike with an armed mujahideen patrol from Pakistan into eastern Afghanistan.

"We at one point in that march came across a camp of tents," Rohrabacher said of his visit to Jalalabad, then under siege by the Afghan rebels. "I was told at that point I must not speak English for at least another three hours because the people in those tents were Saudi Arabians under a crazy commander named bin Laden and that bin Laden was so crazy that he wanted to kill Americans as much as he wanted to kill Russians."

State Dept. Says It Warned About bin Laden in 1996 - New York Times

Democrats need to do a better job at revisionist history.

What would work is a government office as described in Orwell's 1984, that would go back and change all books, news reports and papers so that the revised history is what the government says it should be.

Winston needs a job.

Fortunately we have video..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F-GUQr4u8Q]Exclusive Osama (Usama) bin Laden "US threats" - YouTube[/ame]

I saw it when it first aired.

They're the enemy of civilized people everywhere.

Afghan Taliban leader orders destruction of ancient statues

Afghanistan | Buddhist Art News
Statues are not people; they are just statues. :cool:

The statues are civilization and the the Taliban has proved to be a destroyer of world heritage. As long as they don't back off this sort of thing, they aren't a group we should be apologizing for in any way. It's also a symbol of what they'll do to people that get in their way. They were totally complicit in 9/11 and deserve everything they got, afterwards.

What would work is a government office as described in Orwell's 1984, that would go back and change all books, news reports and papers so that the revised history is what the government says it should be.

Winston needs a job.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F-GUQr4u8Q]Exclusive Osama (Usama) bin Laden "US threats" - YouTube[/ame]

Video lies and we know it.

Don't even pretend on bullshit that is doctored. It's a given that we know this.

Stop lying.

Statues are not people; they are just statues. :cool:

The statues are civilization and the the Taliban has proved to be a destroyer of world heritage. As long as they don't back off this sort of thing, they aren't a group we should be apologizing for in any way. It's also a symbol of what they'll do to people that get in their way. They were totally complicit in 9/11 and deserve everything they got, afterwards.

Bless you. Holy toledo bless your soul for getting that these people are swine that want to destroy everything for others whilst championing their own riches.

One of the most beautiful pictures that I ever saw was a maytag dishwasher out front of a taliban leaders house.

but lets keep the people down. in the name of allah. swine. swine they are.

That's total bullshit that's been refuted by the Sudanese. Who by the way..were and are a genocidal crazy regime.

Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden. Republicans stopped him at every turn..and laughed at him when he fired missiles at Bin Laden's hideout. Called it waggin' the dog.

Gingrich backed Clinton. Newt said it wasn't a Monica moment. Gingrich believed the President on those strikes.

I remember.

Don't lie.

Ah so first you put up the lie that Clinton refused to kill Bin Laden..next you put up the lie that Republicans backed Clinton's strike against Bin Laden.

On August 20, Clinton ordered the military to fire cruise missiles at Al-Qaeda terrorist training camps in Afghanistan and a pharmaceutical factory in Khartoum, Sundan, where bin Laden was suspected of manufacturing biological weapons. While the military hit their targets, bin Laden was not killed. The CIA estimated that they had missed bin Laden by “a few hours.”[38]

At the time of the attacks, Clinton was embroiled in the Lewinsky scandal (see below). This led many Republicans in Congress to accuse the president of “wagging the dog”—launching a military attack simply to distract the public from his personal problems. Clinton and his principals, however, insist that the decision was made solely on the basis of national security.[33]
Foreign policy of the Bill Clinton administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The majority of Republicans believed it was a "Wag the Dog" measure. A couple of them came to Clinton's defense..most notably Gingrich and Lott.

It was clear from several lawmakers' statements that support for Clinton was not just a knee-jerk reaction, but also a response made easier because of former GOP senator and current Defense Secretary William S. Cohen. "I have enough confidence in [Cohen] to believe that he would not be involved in anything orchestrated for domestic political purposes," Sen. Robert F. Bennett (R-Utah) said.

Washingtonpost.com: Clinton Accused

Clinton explains it here..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY&feature=related]Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Winston needs a job.

Don't even pretend on bullshit that is doctored. It's a given that we know this.

Stop lying.

:lol: Doctored?

I also saw a french documentary concerning the Taliban..where they executed women in a soccer stadium. I was amazed we had backed those animals.

none of this mess would have happened if Bush had not allowed us to be attacked on our own soil.

He failed to protect us

You hate America. You should take your sorry azz outta here.

For true Willow, is Truthmatters insane or just a retarded player on the boards. Now I'm running with retarded player because I don't want to insult the insane.

What do you think?

Exclusive Osama (Usama) bin Laden "US threats" - YouTube

Stop lying.

:lol: Doctored?

I also saw a french documentary concerning the Taliban..where they executed women in a soccer stadium. I was amazed we had backed those animals.

There was another were they killed a women in the streets and latter covered men getting a beat down for insufficient beard.

Forum List

Back