So, Biden, are white supremacists still “the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland” or have hostile Muslims taken the lead?

Only a completely UN-AMERICAN douchebag might say that.
I don’t know globalist…a U.S.A driven by white supremacy would have sent ALL slaves home to Africa, it would have sent all Mexicans home and secured our border like it’s Fort Knox.
Given the state of the Republic some might easily believe that an all caucasian America would be a united, likeminded, safe, prosperous, moral America offering a much higher quality of life for REAL core Americans.
Most of us are sane and stable, we are not emotional globalist pussies looking out for the people of the world, we are looking out for ourselves, our fellow countrymen, for America and it’s future.
0EE1BB73-791B-41C1-91CA-DD830AA4AB8A.jpeg

I know how to separate being Pro Israel with being pro Democratic Party.

And no, I am not going to stop voting for Democrats. I understand totally what I am voting for.

And Democrats are not going to stop being Pro Israel, regardless of there being many groups out there highjacked by the pro Palestinian groups which are the ones attacking Jews on campuses and all over the world.

I know the difference and vote accordingly.
Democrats are pro BLM, who hates me for being Jewish. You still voting for that party makes you a traitor to our people. 🤷‍♂️

You must have some data to share…right?
How many were raped and killed by white supremacists over last weekend?
How many were raped and killed by dark Democrats last weekend?

Skin color is easier to see. You cowardly white supremacists don't always identify yourselves. I don't assume every white person is one of you.

White nationalists are much more of a threat to the nation than Hamas.

Maybe not Hamas (now) but their fellow travelers have a far greater chance of doing massive damage than the few remaining WP idiots.

My worry is Anti-fa decides the Hamas route is the way to go here.

Forum List

Back