So, Biden, are white supremacists still “the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland” or have hostile Muslims taken the lead?

With all the hostility in the Middle East can the Democrats figure out how to work an angle to use angry Muslims in a ploy to win elections? I doubt it, so I doubt we’ll see the Biden administration shift on the position.
Your thoughts?

Yes, white supremacists are still the most dangerous threat to our country.

Yes, white supremacists are still the most dangerous threat to our country.
Nah, we're lovers.

good to be white.jpg

With all the hostility in the Middle East can the Democrats figure out how to work an angle to use angry Muslims in a ploy to win elections? I doubt it, so I doubt we’ll see the Biden administration shift on the position.
Your thoughts?

A Christian kills a 6 year old Muslim and you are worried about Muslims attacking Americans?

Some Muslims and Christians will protest and attack Jews as it is happening not only in the US, but around the world.

Bring up election nonsense trying to make sense of your lack of making sense of things.

The Democrats this, the Democrats that.

Look in your backyard. You will see a lot of where the US problems are coming from.

Your thoughts?

Biden and the democrats are the most terrorist threat to the US, in the history of the country.

A Christian kills a 6 year old Muslim and you are wo rried about Muslims attacking Americans?

Some Muslims and Christians will protest and attack Jews as it is happening not only in the US, but around the world.

Bring up election nonsense trying to make sense of your lack of making sense of things.

The Democrats this, the Democrats that.

Look in your backyard. You will see a lot of where the US problems are coming from.
The difference is I don't see any Republicans standing up for the nut who killed the kid.

The difference is I don't see any Republicans standing up for the nut who killed the kid.
This guy was an election denier. A Republican.
That no Republican is standing for him only shows that the Republicans know not to go deeper into the hole they are already in.

That no Republican is standing for him only shows that the Republicans know not to go deeper into the hole they are already in.
I guess you missed the point. Republicans are not standing up for this guy as many Democrats are for Hamas who are justifying the actions of Hamas by touting the occupying force and opressor nonsense as well as the disproportional response rhetoric. I don't hear anybody making excuses for this guy.

I guess you missed the point. Republicans are not standing up for this guy as many Democrats are for Hamas who are justifying the actions of Hamas by touting the occupying force and opressor nonsense as well as the disproportional response rhetoric. I don't hear anybody making excuses for this guy.
The far left, made up of Tlaib and others who are Muslim or anti Israel, about 4 to 8.

No, I am not going to fall for that.

And these Democrats are not applauded or listened to by all other Democrats.
They have no power.

That guy is a pathetic person who was fed anti Muslim garbage by his hero, Trump, and it has finally born fruit, in a most disgusting horrific way.

And he may not be the only one who may act against Palestinians living in the US, or Muslims. Time will tell.

We are divided to the max. If Joe were to pass away there would be celebrations galore. The nation is done. It is just the amount of time it takes and if it goes nuclear when the inevitable take place.

Your thoughts?

On no

We're number 1!

akzkkzkxkzkzkzkkzkzkxkxkz.png

sjjsjxjxjxjskxkmxkxkskkskxm.jpeg

Forum List

Back