So, Biden, are white supremacists still “the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland” or have hostile Muslims taken the lead?

The far left, made up of Tlaib and others who are Muslim or anti Israel, about 4 to 8

I don't think you fully understand just how far the left has moved in the last decade. Colleges campuses are chalk full of Palestinian sympathizers. Have you noticed that the anti-Israel support on this forum is coming from left-wing posters? Christians in the US that are largely Republican are very much pro-Israel and pro-Jewish. Those 4-8 Democrats in Congress that are anti-Israel had to be elected, which means there are plenty of Democrats out there that share the same view.

If being pro-Israel is down your list of concerns and you agree with other Democratic policies, then it makes sense to vote for Democrats. If being pro-Israel tops your list of concerns, you are voting for the wrong party. Don't feel bad, it seems to be a real problem with many that vote for Democrats. They don't seem to really understand what they are voting for.

I don't think you fully understand just how far the left has moved in the last decade. Colleges campuses are chalk full of Palestinian sympathizers. Have you noticed that the anti-Israel support on this forum is coming from left-wing posters? Christians in the US that are largely Republican are very much pro-Israel and pro-Jewish. Those 4-8 Democrats in Congress that are anti-Israel had to be elected, which means there are plenty of Democrats out there that share the same view.

If being pro-Israel is down your list of concerns and you agree with other Democratic policies, then it makes sense to vote for Democrats. If being pro-Israel tops your list of concerns, you are voting for the wrong party. Don't feel bad, it seems to be a real problem with many that vote for Democrats. They don't seem to really understand what they are voting for.
I know how to separate being Pro Israel with being pro Democratic Party.

And no, I am not going to stop voting for Democrats. I understand totally what I am voting for.

And Democrats are not going to stop being Pro Israel, regardless of there being many groups out there highjacked by the pro Palestinian groups which are the ones attacking Jews on campuses and all over the world.

I know the difference and vote accordingly.

With all the hostility in the Middle East can the Democrats figure out how to work an angle to use angry Muslims in a ploy to win elections? I doubt it, so I doubt we’ll see the Biden administration shift on the position.
Your thoughts?

They are definitely in the lead...

AR-231019640.jpg

^^could be a usmbscumbag.

I guess you missed the point. Republicans are not standing up for this guy as many Democrats are for Hamas who are justifying the actions of Hamas by touting the occupying force and opressor nonsense as well as the disproportional response rhetoric. I don't hear anybody making excuses for this guy.
Who the fuck from the Democrats are standing up for Hamas?

Show us a actual quote... You want to paint these lies because you got nothing else...

You will only be happy when your lies has more innocent dead...

I know how to separate being Pro Israel with being pro Democratic Party.

And no, I am not going to stop voting for Democrats. I understand totally what I am voting for.

And Democrats are not going to stop being Pro Israel, regardless of there being many groups out there highjacked by the pro Palestinian groups which are the ones attacking Jews on campuses and all over the world.

I know the difference and vote accordingly.

Why vote for the Party intent on destroying the country?

Unless, of course, that too is your goal.

With all the hostility in the Middle East can the Democrats figure out how to work an angle to use angry Muslims in a ploy to win elections? I doubt it, so I doubt we’ll see the Biden administration shift on the position.
Your thoughts?

Neither Biden nor anyone in his party are aware of any hostile Muslims anywhere in the world.

Who the fuck from the Democrats are standing up for Hamas?

Show us a actual quote... You want to paint these lies because you got nothing else...

You will only be happy when your lies has more innocent dead...

They are in effect supporting Hama by condemning Israel's response to their atrocities.

Forum List

Back