So, Biden, are white supremacists still “the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland” or have hostile Muslims taken the lead?

The guy who told a hate group to “stand by” got 70M votes. That is more than just a few remaining white power idiots.

Ah, the usual attempt to link anyone to the right on Mitt Romney to White Supremacy morons by the usual lefty twat-poster.

Yawn.

With all the hostility in the Middle East can the Democrats figure out how to work an angle to use angry Muslims in a ploy to win elections? I doubt it, so I doubt we’ll see the Biden administration shift on the position.
Your thoughts?

Antisemitic MAGA insurrectionists are still the greatest danger the US faces.

AMIs and their raging ignorance are the face of genocidal insanity.

I know how to separate being Pro Israel with being pro Democratic Party.

And no, I am not going to stop voting for Democrats. I understand totally what I am voting for.

And Democrats are not going to stop being Pro Israel, regardless of there being many groups out there highjacked by the pro Palestinian groups which are the ones attacking Jews on campuses and all over the world.

I know the difference and vote accordingly.
sadly dont be surprised if dem sentiment changes when the ground invasion starts .. unfortunately their will be civilian casualties .. the left leadership is ready to flip anti Israel if the political winds blow in a different direction and their base starts getting more anti Israel .

Bring in millions more Joe and put those 1 million Gaza refugees into NYC and CHICAGO.

Basically ,,,If you Reject or even question Agenda 2030 and the conversion of ALL NATION STATES into world governance,,you are a TURRRIST ( George W bush) or a supremacist.

Ever wonder why we have never had a MAJOR ATTACK IN THE USA SINCE 911 ???? If the Muslims were hell bent on our destruction, we would have EVENTS all of the time.

inflation.jpg

Antisemitic MAGA insurrectionists are still the greatest danger the US faces.

AMIs and their raging ignorance are the face of genocidal insanity.
I’ve been begging you twisted lefties to provide us with data so we can can move beyond your personal FEELZ but none of you have been able to share….why do you think that might be?
How many were raped and killed by white supremacists over last weekend?
How many were raped and killed by dark Democrats last weekend?

Last edited:
White supremacists has been terrorists since 1492
Yeah but nobody even half sane cares about what happened in 1492….

With all the hostility in the Middle East can the Democrats figure out how to work an angle to use angry Muslims in a ploy to win elections? I doubt it, so I doubt we’ll see the Biden administration shift on the position.
Your thoughts?

Yes they still are.

Yes they still are.
I’ve been begging you twisted lefties to provide us with data so we can can move beyond your personal FEELZ but none of you have been able to share….why do you think that might be?

Don't forget the soccer moms. Those uppity witches have the gall to exercise their right to speech and assembly. Call out the brownshirts and black helicopters!

If liberals ever stopped cowering in fear of anything that remotely resembles freedom, they'd be a lot less miserable. Maybe they'd even whine less about fictitious threats. I won't get my hopes up though.

Your thoughts?

That pedo pig makes me want to vomit

Forum List

Back