so apparently Glenn Beck is joining forces with liberal nutjob Samantha Bee to "take on" Trump

• Banned
Samantha Bee was on The Daily Show as a contributor, like Colbert was a contributor!

• Banned
Glenn beck's scarf may keep him warm but he could make a rad noose out of it too

Hopefully Beck joins forces with John Oliver and the other comedian hacks too.

That way the same retards who boycotted Beck's advertisers when he was on Fox can now look even more retarded when they join forces with the same man they once believed was a racist against Obama.

the most disgusting photo of the year!

GlennBeckSamanthaBee-640x480.jpg

Beck always struck me as a Astroturf conservative. Rush Limbaugh is the real deal.
Trump is the ultimate Astroturfer. How long until his supporters realize it?
Return when you have proof of your theory. Until then it sounds like you have sour grapes and a sour puss face.
The proof is in the definition of "astroturfer". Trump is about as inauthentic as you get, but it got lapped up anyway by a minority living in the right places.

I actually listened to her on his show - was flipping through the radio - do not listen to him and quickly turned the radio when I heard both him and her on together - can't stand either one.

He seemed to be trying to be cordial, but both disagreed on just about everything, so I am not sure where the OP is coming from. I am not saying it is wrong or that it can't be possible; however, it does not match up with what I heard in the brief 3 - 4 minutes I heard them on the air.

Interesting.... another reason not to watch / listen to either, true or not. 'Thanks' to the OP...

Forum List

Back