So an old girlfriend looked my up on Facebook

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
And, well of all the girls I knew she was the absolute last one I wanted to find again. We had the WORST time together. I took her to see Blackmore's Rainbow at the Beacon Theater and she hated it and if memory serves she waited in the lobby because I refused to leave with her. I know I'm pretty fucking awesome, but why? WHY? Why her and why not some of the others who I'd really like to talk to?

There are some women I dated that I was a horrible douche-bag to and I've tried to look them up, but have never been able to find them.

What about you?

And, well of all the girls I knew she was the absolute last one I wanted to find again. We had the WORST time together. I took her to see Blackmore's Rainbow at the Beacon Theater and she hated it and if memory serves she waited in the lobby because I refused to leave with her. I know I'm pretty fucking awesome, but why? WHY? Why her and why not some of the others who I'd really like to talk to?

There are some women I dated that I was a horrible douche-bag to and I've tried to look them up, but have never been able to find them.

What about you?
people change
maybe she has

What about you?

She's probably an evil leftist anyway!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

What about you?

It's probably TruthDoesn'tMatter trying to find love.

What about you?

It's probably TruthDoesn'tMatter trying to find love.
oh hell

now you've done it
LOL

What about you?

You still call twinks girls? Okay.......... :eusa_whistle:

What about you?

I'm pretty sure we have never had a relationship.

What about you?

Murphy's Law.

:eusa_hand:

I don't was to see Miss Redwings with Dorito Breath again.

I checked out an old girlfriend on vainbook and struck gold. Birthdays, wedding photos... the lot.

Anyway, it turned out that a year after we broke-up, she was the victim of a fat frying accident and lost an eye. It's a shame because before the eye patch, she was quite a fetch.

Incidentally, is it possible to 'poke' yourself?

Forum List

Back