so a muslim woman claims to have been attacked by three white trump supporters on nyc subway

says nobody helped her. okay, assume for the moment it happened as described, the national media is covering it.

Muslim teen verbally attacked on NYC subway

but a muslim gets murdered, not by a trump supporter, and it's buried local news? what's worse, murder or name calling?

Some are calling the shooting of a Lakewood teenager a hate crime

He got shot not murdered. He got shot by a black man that is why it was buried

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is the second time it has been posted that this guy was "murdered." WHY do the posters keep saying that?

HE WASNT MURDERED!

And he probably wasn't shot because he is Muslim. Blacks shoot each other -- it's just what they do.

I don't believe the first story either. In this country you have to PROVE a crime. Plus, Muslims LIE. It's what they do.

Come on , man verbal violence is worse than murder these days
OMG! They SAID "Donald Trump"!!!

THIS is why Hillary/Obama lost and the Dems are dumbfounded!

I heard them talk, but I had my headphones in, I wasn’t really listening, I had a long day. And they came closer and I distinctly heard them saying, ‘Donald Trump,’” she said.

says nobody helped her. okay, assume for the moment it happened as described, the national media is covering it.

Muslim teen verbally attacked on NYC subway

but a muslim gets murdered, not by a trump supporter, and it's buried local news? what's worse, murder or name calling?

Some are calling the shooting of a Lakewood teenager a hate crime
In NYC being an asshole is universal. I don't think she was being attacked verbally just because she's a Muslim. Course, if you go around wearing your religion on your head somebody's liable to say something.

Come on , man verbal violence is worse than murder these days
I don't know about this. Yes verbal violence is bad, but at least a person can try to come back from it. Once a person is dead, that is it. The "game" is officially over for them. A dead person can't thumb their nose at anything or anyone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No one said anything to her on the subway. She made it up.

Forum List

Back