Snowing today in Mexico!! LMAO.....Ooooops!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2017-12-05-mexico-west-texas-snow-before-us-cities

You know, sometimes I see stuff on places like DRUDGE where something like this is a top story and I literally spit all over my computer screen from bursting out laughing.........like just now!!

Just another example of the fodder out there that makes the masses not give a flying fuck about global warming.

More AGW k00k losing..............:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Heck no.....this just proves Global Warming.....er......I mean Man-made Climate Change is real.
Didn't you see "The Day After"?

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/2017-12-05-mexico-west-texas-snow-before-us-cities

You know, sometimes I see stuff on places like DRUDGE where something like this is a top story and I literally spit all over my computer screen from bursting out laughing.........like just now!!

Just another example of the fodder out there that makes the masses not give a flying fuck about global warming.

BFD - it's been snowing here too, all day since last night.

You understand this is in the mountains, right?

Do you even know what "mountains" are?

Climate change, caused by human pollutants (not that every one of your posts is a pollutant, well they are, but don't impact the environment, only the brains of those biddable fools who read and believe your caustic bullshit.

Progressives have this dead spot in their brains..........its actually fascinating. They think this shit is all about the science and that the weather conditions perceived by the folks doesn't matter. Fucking duh...........its the only thing that matters. The research supports it >> http://www.pnas.org/content/109/37/E2415.full

When people walk out of their house this week and need to charge back in because their balls are turning blue and they forgot their nut sack warmers, the "science" sounds like a bunch of hooey. Every poll for the last 10 years clearly shows that voters could care less about global warming........and zero legislation in 10 years backs up that for the American people, climate change is a huge yawn.

Because for 25 years, the climate k00ks have been telling us "warmer and warmer and warmer" but people are still freezing their balls off 9 months out of the year. The same way they were 25 years ago!:bye1::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Progressives have this dead spot in their brains..........its actually fascinating. They think this shit is all about the science and that the weather conditions perceived by the folks doesn't matter. Fucking duh...........its the only thing that matters. The research supports it >> http://www.pnas.org/content/109/37/E2415.full

When people walk out of their house this week and need to charge back in because their balls are turning blue and they forgot their nut sack warmers, the "science" sounds like a bunch of hooey. Every poll for the last 10 years clearly shows that voters could care less about global warming........and zero legislation in 10 years backs up that for the American people, climate change is a huge yawn.

Because for 25 years, the climate k00ks have been telling us "warmer and warmer and warmer" but people are still freezing their balls off 9 months out of the year. The same way they were 25 years ago!:bye1::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks so much for sharing, too bad you're dumb as a box of hammers and have no credibility.

Global warming also means global cooling.

Thanks so much for sharing, too bad you're dumb as a box of hammers and have no credibility.

But funny,...........winning s0n!! Now that's not bad for dumb as a box of hammers!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Well, it is still because of all the CO2.CO2 can make the earth hotter or colder. And because we cant prove it that makes us right.
CO2 makes the skin burn too, and causes boils. Many African volcanic lakes have been causing such injuries.

And whats up with the ball biting bitter cold we've had the past few years up here in the northeast in wintertime? The joke around here, especially in recent summers is, "We need a little global warming around here!"

Pot calling the kettle black! He posted a pretty creditable link, so your personal attack is more a reflect of your intelligence, not his!

Typical liberal way attack the messenger not the message!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, it is still because of all the CO2.CO2 can make the earth hotter or colder. And because we cant prove it that makes us right.
CO2 makes the skin burn too, and causes boils. Many African volcanic lakes have been causing such injuries.

And whats up with the ball biting bitter cold we've had the past few years up here in the northeast in wintertime? The joke around here, especially in recent summers is, "We need a little global warming around here!"

Couple of years ago I was running my wood stove on October 4th. That doesn't happen until the temp is consistently below freezing. October 4. This year I fired it up for the first time yesterday. Up to this week I've barely needed any heat at all.

Pot calling the kettle black! He posted a pretty creditable link, so your personal attack is more a reflect of your intelligence, not his!

He wasn't even responding to you. You hadn't even got here. Learn how to read.

You can bury your head in the snow and pretend you don't get the difference between climate and weather all you like but it just makes you look fucking stupid.

Apparently that's what you want.

You can bury your head in the snow and pretend you don't get the difference between climate and weather all you like but it just makes you look fucking stupid.

Apparently that's what you want.

But ummm..............the "stupid" of the world............are winning!!!:2up:

https://qz.com/1144207/the-worlds-astonishing-dependence-on-fossil-fuels-hasnt-changed-in-40-years/

Members of the religion are like a football team that is behind in the game 57 - 0 and its late in the 4th quarter. They recover a fumble and return it for a TD putting them only 50 points behind. Wild celebrations ensue in the end zone! They take bows.

If nobody outside of the field of "climate science" is caring, might just as well be a discussion about the sea habitats of horseshoe crabs.:deal:

Couple of years ago I was running my wood stove on October 4th. That doesn't happen until the temp is consistently below freezing. October 4. This year I fired it up for the first time yesterday. Up to this week I've barely needed any heat at all.

Hmmm. Very interesting. Are you below the 49th parallel?

Ive been pwning this dummy Wry Catcher for 10 years........and every time, the typical ghey response is to ignore the sourcing and attack the messenger.:coffee:

Forum List

Back