Snowflake Who Bought The Liberal Lie About Russian Collusion Throws Russian Flags At Trump

My question , why Trump doesn´t have a clear Putin´s Kleptocracy policy, i know that His administration (Republicans, and patriots) does a great job . but Trump ....is he really a traitor or he is just a useful idiot ? what the Kremlin thugs have on him? https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russian-flags-protester_us_59ef7494e4b0bf1f883637c3

402B452900000578-4492690-image-m-16_1494434209289.jpg

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russian-flags-protester_us_59ef7494e4b0bf1f883637c3
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russian-flags-protester_us_59ef7494e4b0bf1f883637c3
'Trump Is Treason!': Protester Throws Russian Flags At President ...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../trump-russian-flags-proteste...

- A protester threw a handful of small Russian flags at President Donald Trump on Tuesday as the president arrived at the Capitol to discuss tax ...

tramp_flagi_rossii_24102017.jpg

Come on now, one Year investigation with a swamp of anti-Trumpers and nothing. I hope this protester saved a few for both Clintons and Podesta, let's see if they are given a year long investigation by 16+ anti Clinton donors and if the informant is free to speech to the world about what they know.

The thing is, this is another nutcase inspired to get violent because of Fake News Rachel "Blinky" Maddow, etc. Fortunately this democrat nutcase had no biological weapons on the cloths he threw at our President.

Come on now, one Year investigation with a swamp of anti-Trumpers and nothing. I hope this protester saved a few for both Clintons and Podesta, let's see if they are given a year long investigation by 16+ anti Clinton donors and if the informant is free to speech to the world about what they know.

Republicans have been investigating the Clintons for 30 years.

the congress, FBI, CIA, UK, France governments, NATO, are nothing for you? qestion is what Putler has on Trump and why he has not used it yet ...it´d be any USA´s Crimea occupation recognition, Trump simply can not physically pull it off

How dare liberalfilth even call themselves human? These sadistic, criminal, psychotic animals are completely INCAPABLE of behaving in a civilized manner. I've never seen group-possession that is such a mixture of childishness and evil. They belong in a gutter in some dark alley, which is where their diseased brains already are.

You should be asking your hero's the shrilary and obummer those questions. They are the only people who have provably colluded with the rooski's.

You should be asking your hero's the shrilary and obummer those questions. They are the only people who have provably colluded with the rooski's.
she is not my hero, and this story has nothing to do with Clinton ...

she is not my hero, and this story has nothing to do with Clinton ...

Sure it does. This is no doubt a paid "protester" who is trying to divert attention away from the shrilary's and obummers clearly treasonous acts with the Uranium One case.

Did Trump rush to keep any from hitting the ground? You know how much he loves Russia.

There is an international Deep State and all the world's Blue-blood's collude with each other to keep power, and grow their wealth and personal power.

What this should come as a shock to anyone is well beyond me.

No longer, so you can't use the present perfect continuous. Worked remarkably well, the Beast losing because of her sleaze.

Bannon takes out Flake and this asshole is arrested. Happy happy happy! What needs to be done now is to track down this maniac's funding.

"The protester who threw Russian flags at President Trump in the Capitol on Tuesday has been arrested.

A statement from Capitol Police identifies the protester as 36-year-old Ryan Clayton of Sterling, Va., and says that he has been preliminarily charged with unlawful conduct.

Police arrested Clayton after they say he threw Russian flags at Trump as the president entered a lunch with GOP senators. He could be heard shouting "Trump is treason."

Protester who threw Russian flags at Trump arrested

Were Comey and Lynch Republicans? No.
Did Hillary break the law? Yes.
Did Hillary skate? Yes.
. . . and are things going to be any different with Trump in power? No.

:lmao:

So do the parties of these people even matter? Not really.

Considering the way Jeff Sessions has been responding, I'm inclined to agree with you, unfortunately.

Were Comey and Lynch Republicans? No.
Did Hillary break the law? Yes.
Did Hillary skate? Yes.

30 YEARS!!!

Were Comey and Lynch Republicans?

Neither were players until 8 years ago.

30 YEARS!!!!

There's the disingenuous twat act. The little twat won't answer a simple fucking question because to do so would require a smidgen of honesty. What a fucking twat.

Forum List

Back