Snowflake David Hogg Says He's Been The Target Of Seven Assassination Attempts

Exclusive Footage Of David Hogg’s 7 Assassination Attempts
Parkland survivor and gun control advocate David Hogg says he’s survived numerous attempts on his life.

This ding dong needs a good jack slap up side the head and then sent to N. Korea for a few months maybe even 2 yrs or so that way the dumb ass can see what communism really is.

Why Eric Tramp turned in a female for spitting in his face. Talk about snowflakes.

There is no 'Eric Tramp'.....How many times do you have to be schooled?

Somebody spits on me they'll be hell to pay

Must be some crappy assassins! I'd love to hear them explain to their bosses why they missed the little jerk 7 TIMES! :21: Fake news.

You can just wrap yourself in the Christian compassion around here, huh?
You reduced the amount of Christians since the early 1970's. Besides the only compassion you have is for the dollar.

How can anyone reduce the amount of Christians but Christians themselves?
The Prog agendas started a new education. We went from physical infrastructure to human infrastructure massively provided by government in the early 1970's. The last connection to gold ramped up the printing presses and the politicians never looked back. LBJ actually helped to cause this with the great society, viet nam war and moon program as thecosts were high and debt was used to finance it until the Bretton Woods departure.

So the Vietnam war and the moon mission reduced the number of Christians? You know that's nuts, don't you?
No the changeover happend in the early 1970's. The schools changed with pick your own subjects to start. Vatican 2 came in and as the federal government ramped up the printing presses and PC and quotas went full speed ahead. Infrastructure foundation was removed and dependency on government escalated. There is a lot more then what you spouted to me. And by the way....the last half of the baby boomer males who were white were denied good jobs on those quotas. What may have been white males before was no white males for many years.You don't hear that by the lying scribes/entertainers/politicians on TV. That is one reason I would watch them slowly tortured and killed. You don't have to be violent nor some tough street fighter. Just let it happen. And it will at some point. One side is already threatening violence on the other side with success in a political manner.

Parkland survivor and gun control advocate David Hogg says he’s survived numerous attempts on his life.

This ding dong needs a good jack slap up side the head and then sent to N. Korea for a few months maybe even 2 yrs or so that way the dumb ass can see what communism really is.

Why Eric Tramp turned in a female for spitting in his face. Talk about snowflakes.

this never happened.. In the mean time -- you're doing everything you can to MINIMIZE the death threats against an innocent kid...

Survived 7 assassination attempts?

Then he is the poster child for gun control. Someone needs to learn how to control their weapon.

this never happened.. In the mean time -- you're doing everything you can to MINIMIZE the death threats against an innocent kid...

I just don't believe the 'kid' in the first place. Like I said 'seven assassination attempts?' Come on, if that were true Hogg would be room temperature a long time ago.

I just don't believe the 'kid' in the first place. Like I said 'seven assassination attempts?' Come on, if that were true Hogg would be room temperature a long time ago.

Pay the money to Bezos and read the article for me... LOL..... Since it's a WashPo exclusive, you have a right to be skeptical... But I can't ignore the allegation... And I'll wait until the details appear somewhere else...

I doubt there were seven actual attempts where someone physically tried to kill him. More likely there were seven credible threats to his life. Situations where someone was planning to kill him, or had taken steps to accomplish that goal. If so, he made a poor choice of words, but that would be no less worthy of precautions or concern. It would scare he shit out of me.

I doubt there were seven actual attempts where someone physically tried to kill him. More likely there were seven credible threats to his life. Situations where someone was planning to kill him, or had taken steps to accomplish that goal. If so, he made a poor choice of words, but that would be no less worthy of precautions or concern. It would scare he shit out of me.

Sure.. I'm not a fan of that kind of intimidation ever... But -- that's where where we're at because people are bending the "red lines" everyday out of political hatred. Even the majority of "race issues" left in this country are really deep down -- political division...

And it makes no sense to win absolution for threats of violence by having a shitting match about who did it first or who did it the most... It's either wrong or right.. There's less "grey" area when you're NOT a partisan zealot....

Sure.. I'm not a fan of that kind of intimidation ever... But -- that's where where we're at because people are bending the "red lines" everyday out of political hatred. Even the majority of "race issues" left in this country are really deep down -- political division...

And it makes no sense to win absolution for threats of violence by having a shitting match about who did it first or who did it the most... It's either wrong or right.. There's less "grey" area when you're NOT a partisan zealot....

Bullshit. Seven credible threats is not just intimidation. Your pathetic attempt to insert your "both sides are equally responsible" crap into the discussion is also bullshit. I know it,and you know it too. If you had the least bit of integrity, you would admit it.

Bullshit. Seven credible threats is not just intimidation. Your pathetic attempt to insert your "both sides are equally responsible" crap into the discussion is also bullshit. I know it,and you know it too. If you had the least bit of integrity, you would admit it.
LOL he provided absolutely no facts no proof and no content on his claims. But of course you make excuses and defend him.

65300538_2214527711975901_7974208660266024960_n.jpg

You mean self - alleged death threats against an innocent kid.
7 of them. None of which made the news, much less succeeded.

Hogg is to much an attention whore. If it had happened once he'd have been bawling all over social media.

Credible? Surely you jest...or just ignorant

You mean self - alleged death threats against an innocent kid.
7 of them. None of which made the news, much less succeeded.
Hogg is to much an attention whore. If it had happened once he'd have been bawling all over social media.
And the news media would spend a full day on the story - top of the hour news.

Forum List

Back