Snowflake David Hogg Says He's Been The Target Of Seven Assassination Attempts

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Looking at this picture, I can see why!

cameron_kasky-twitter-2.jpg

Parkland survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 'assassination attempts'

He needs to get a grip!

OMG....

Homophobia...

:lmao:

you've lost that loving feeling....

And now it's gone.....

Gone.....

Gone.....

Woe.....

Woe....

Woe.....

Oh..

Woe..woe... woooooooooooohhhh......oh.......
Ooooooooohhhhhh!!!

Last edited:
Assassination attempts??

HAHAHAHA!

Like anyone even gives a shit if that fart in the wind exists or not.

You can just wrap yourself in the Christian compassion around here, huh?

You can just wrap yourself in the Christian compassion around here, huh?
You reduced the amount of Christians since the early 1970's. Besides the only compassion you have is for the dollar.

Exclusive Footage Of David Hogg’s 7 Assassination Attempts
Parkland survivor and gun control advocate David Hogg says he’s survived numerous attempts on his life.

This ding dong needs a good jack slap up side the head and then sent to N. Korea for a few months maybe even 2 yrs or so that way the dumb ass can see what communism really is.

Why Eric Tramp turned in a female for spitting in his face. Talk about snowflakes.

Parkland survivor and gun control advocate David Hogg says he’s survived numerous attempts on his life.

This ding dong needs a good jack slap up side the head and then sent to N. Korea for a few months maybe even 2 yrs or so that way the dumb ass can see what communism really is.

Why Eric Tramp turned in a female for spitting in his face. Talk about snowflakes.

Spitting is considered a (mild) form of assault.

Would you just sit there and take it?

The story sounds like bullshit.

Seth Rich got his ass capped right away, even though he was in the city of Washington where guns are virtually outlawed.

Maybe someone needs to get their shit together and just hire Keanu Reeves to take him out if they are tired of failure.

Yes probably. But I'd get away from the person who spit in my face.

I was comparing for the OP. I'm not sure what I'd do if someone spit in my face, I never had anyone spit in my face. I wonder if she really spat or spat while talking. Anyway this is nothing to write home or call out Democrats for their disgusting behavior, I'm surprised this was even newsworthy.

Forum List

Back