Snowflake David Hogg Says He's Been The Target Of Seven Assassination Attempts

The story sounds like bullshit.

Seth Rich got his ass capped right away, even though he was in the city of Washington where guns are virtually outlawed.

Maybe someone needs to get their shit together and just hire Keanu Reeves to take him out if they are tired of failure.

I was just going to say that. Must have been a progressive “ assassin”. Because liberals are known to be incompetent.

Kid is loons

Well it sounds like most or you right wingers have no issues with school shootings.

They are statistically insignificant when compared to inner city Black on Black violent crime where the CRIMINALS use guns, and suicide by PEOPLE using a gun.

We also don't like people like you using them as propaganda to DISARM THE LAW ABIDING to make yourselves "FEEL" better. Legally owned guns, that are possessed by the law abiding are NOT the problem. Stop trying to use school shootings to take them away.

Looking at this picture, I can see why!

cameron_kasky-twitter-2.jpg

Parkland survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 'assassination attempts'

Your post is disgusting.

The man has said that. his life has been threatened and there's been attempts on his life and you call him a snowflake then say he deserves it because of a photo of him and another man.

You and far right radical extremists make me sick.

If some far right radical extremist had said he experienced all of that you would be outraged and want those who are doing this to be brought to justice. But this isn't someone like you, so you don't care if he's murdered.

You and people like you are just too sick.

Your post is disgusting.

The man has said that. his life has been threatened and there's been attempts on his life and you call him a snowflake then say he deserves it because of a photo of him and another man.

If some far right radical extremist had said he experienced all of that you would be outraged and want those who are doing this to be brought to justice. But this isn't someone like you, so you don't care if he's murdered.

Nobody tried to assassinate him, the little shit is making it up

You loons are so gullible

Exclusive Footage Of David Hogg’s 7 Assassination Attempts
Parkland survivor and gun control advocate David Hogg says he’s survived numerous attempts on his life.

This ding dong needs a good jack slap up side the head and then sent to N. Korea for a few months maybe even 2 yrs or so that way the dumb ass can see what communism really is.

Why Eric Tramp turned in a female for spitting in his face. Talk about snowflakes.

Spitting is considered a (mild) form of assault.

Would you just sit there and take it?

Yes probably. But I'd get away from the person who spit in my face.
Parkland survivor and gun control advocate David Hogg says he’s survived numerous attempts on his life.

This ding dong needs a good jack slap up side the head and then sent to N. Korea for a few months maybe even 2 yrs or so that way the dumb ass can see what communism really is.

Why Eric Tramp turned in a female for spitting in his face. Talk about snowflakes.

Spitting is considered a (mild) form of assault.

Would you just sit there and take it?

I was comparing for the OP. I'm not sure what I'd do if someone spit in my face, I never had anyone spit in my face. I wonder if she really spat or spat while talking. Anyway this is nothing to write home or call out Democrats for their disgusting behavior, I'm surprised this was even newsworthy.

You were bitching that he did the proper thing and report an assault to the authorities. Would you prefer he slap her around a bit?

I'm sure you would go apeshit if that happened.

Reporting an actual crime is not being a snowflake.

So someone comes in shoots up the school kills some kids but it's his fault for being there, strange...

Moron he did not turn her in the secret service SAW it happen and detained her Eric refused to press charges, at least get your facts straight you dumb ass.

He looks like a pansy. I guess anytime somebody gives him a shove he considers it an assassination attempt. Maybe he needs to hire the same jerks as that actor in Chicago to fake an incident.

That is why no one should not deal with these Globalist. That they are going to assassinate him. They are going to use him or Smollett as martyrs. To show that how evil the conservative party are. These paid protesters better watch out. The Globalist are looking for someone to be victims in one of their false flags.

#MeToo movement's Alyssa Milano tells Larry about receiving death threats for her activism, attending the Kavanaugh hearings, and why she now thinks Bill Clinton should have faced tougher scrutiny for sexual misconduct accusations.
https://www.rt.com/shows/politicking-larry-king/440818-alyssa-milano-on-death-threats/

He looks like a pansy. I guess anytime somebody gives him a shove he considers it an assassination attempt. Maybe he needs to hire the same jerks as that actor in Chicago to fake an incident.

Mr. Hogg got into Harvard with a 1270 SAT score, and he wasn't a legacy or a minority.

Did he get special consideration for his Libtard Status?

My own SAT score was 1280, I thought it was decent but I didn't think it was good enough to get into Notre Dame so I didn't apply. And I definitely didn't think it was good enough for the Ivy League

Your post is disgusting.

LOL how EXACTLY was he attacked? why didn't he call the cops, why isn't there any poice reports, where is the ACTUAL evidence that he was ever attacked?

Your post is disgusting.

LOL how EXACTLY was he attacked? why didn't he call the cops, why isn't there any poice reports, where is the ACTUAL evidence that he was ever attacked?

BINGO

Forum List

Back