Snowflake David Hogg Says He's Been The Target Of Seven Assassination Attempts

Without knowing more about it I find it curious that he didn't bother to elaborate as to how and when these people attempted to assassinate him. What's more, when he mentions it, the interviewer doesn't even ask for details or clarification or anything at all about the attempts. In fact, the only thing the interviewer wanted to know was: "How do you process something like that?"

WTF!?

Without knowing more about it I find it curious that he didn't bother to elaborate as to how and when these people attempted to assassinate him. What's more, when he mentions it, the interviewer doesn't even ask for details or clarification or anything at all about the attempts. In fact, the only thing the interviewer wanted to know was: "How do you process something like that?"
WTF!?
There's no bias in the media.

Actually the facts are coming out...seven people hid behind trees and jumped out and shouted BOO! at the little queer

Looking at this picture, I can see why!

cameron_kasky-twitter-2.jpg

Parkland survivor David Hogg says he's been target of 7 'assassination attempts'

And then the stupid ass does this :

upload_2019-6-26_13-43-17.png

Only seven? David Hogg is the most loathsome, stupidest, vindictive teenager in celebrity history, I'm only more surprised that more people haven't issued threats against this Josef-Goebbels-looking clone. For what's its worth, I'd be delighted if that son of a CNN bitch was no longer with us. He's a crybully, mean-spirited, incoherent, charmless, control-freak, humorless, ultimate mean-spirited bully of a teen.

Your post is disgusting.

The man has said that. his life has been threatened and there's been attempts on his life and you call him a snowflake then say he deserves it because of a photo of him and another man.

You and far right radical extremists make me sick.

If some far right radical extremist had said he experienced all of that you would be outraged and want those who are doing this to be brought to justice. But this isn't someone like you, so you don't care if he's murdered.

You and people like you are just too sick.

But snowflakes make us sick.....actually, we kind of detest these types. Dont be a radical bomb thrower if you cant stand the heat in the kitchen. Time to pursue another hobby for Hogg. Just looking at him....doy.....you know he's this panty- waist male.:2up:. I suggest he take up some effort with Code Pink....he'd fit right in with alot of other progressive males.

You dont take up a cause like this if you are a male who'd get knocked out with one light punch to the head.

You can just wrap yourself in the Christian compassion around here, huh?
You reduced the amount of Christians since the early 1970's. Besides the only compassion you have is for the dollar.

How can anyone reduce the amount of Christians but Christians themselves?
The Prog agendas started a new education. We went from physical infrastructure to human infrastructure massively provided by government in the early 1970's. The last connection to gold ramped up the printing presses and the politicians never looked back. LBJ actually helped to cause this with the great society, viet nam war and moon program as thecosts were high and debt was used to finance it until the Bretton Woods departure.

You can just wrap yourself in the Christian compassion around here, huh?
You reduced the amount of Christians since the early 1970's. Besides the only compassion you have is for the dollar.

How can anyone reduce the amount of Christians but Christians themselves?
The Prog agendas started a new education. We went from physical infrastructure to human infrastructure massively provided by government in the early 1970's. The last connection to gold ramped up the printing presses and the politicians never looked back. LBJ actually helped to cause this with the great society, viet nam war and moon program as thecosts were high and debt was used to finance it until the Bretton Woods departure.

So the Vietnam war and the moon mission reduced the number of Christians? You know that's nuts, don't you?

Your post is disgusting.

The man has said that. his life has been threatened and there's been attempts on his life and you call him a snowflake then say he deserves it because of a photo of him and another man.

You and far right radical extremists make me sick.

If some far right radical extremist had said he experienced all of that you would be outraged and want those who are doing this to be brought to justice. But this isn't someone like you, so you don't care if he's murdered.

You and people like you are just too sick.
Lol
You are delusional and sick yourself for believing that motherfucker....

I didnk know he was "gay".

The parents of Parkland shooting survivors David Hogg and Cameron Kasky have denied that they are going to prom together.

Kasky posted a photo on April 23 of the two gun control advocates embracing under the simple message: “Prom 2018.”

Speculation was sparked by the picture, which shows Kasky lovingly hugging Hogg, who contrasts Kasky’s soppy smile with a stare that pierces your soul.
Parkland survivor's dad: David Hogg and Cameron Casky love each other, but not romantically

I didnk know he was "gay".

The parents of Parkland shooting survivors David Hogg and Cameron Kasky have denied that they are going to prom together.

Kasky posted a photo on April 23 of the two gun control advocates embracing under the simple message: “Prom 2018.”

Speculation was sparked by the picture, which shows Kasky lovingly hugging Hogg, who contrasts Kasky’s soppy smile with a stare that pierces your soul.
Parkland survivor's dad: David Hogg and Cameron Casky love each other, but not romantically

One look at him and gaydar red lines

Exclusive Footage Of David Hogg’s 7 Assassination Attempts
Parkland survivor and gun control advocate David Hogg says he’s survived numerous attempts on his life.

This ding dong needs a good jack slap up side the head and then sent to N. Korea for a few months maybe even 2 yrs or so that way the dumb ass can see what communism really is.

Why Eric Tramp turned in a female for spitting in his face. Talk about snowflakes.

There is no 'Eric Tramp'.....How many times do you have to be schooled?

Forum List

Back