Snow

Donate? 50% of us donate every time we pay Federal Income Tax. Tell the other 50% to buy the blankets.

I doubt you pay ANY taxes at all, you are just a selfish bitch anyway, lucky for you there is no god, just when you are gone, you are GONE, good riddance!

Donate? 50% of us donate every time we pay Federal Income Tax. Tell the other 50% to buy the blankets.

I doubt you pay ANY taxes at all, you are just a selfish bitch anyway, lucky for you there is no god, just when you are gone, you are GONE, good riddance!

you don't know jack shit, bitch! or should I say worm food? :lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking HYPOCRITE you are, DEMANDING that the FED GOV do MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, typical, whiny RWW piece of shit, you lot always talking with your ass instead of your brain.....

you don't know jack shit, bitch! or should I say worm food? :lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking HYPOCRITE you are, DEMANDING that the FED GOV do MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, typical, whiny RWW piece of shit, you lot always talking with your ass instead of your brain.....

I haven't demanded anything. Why isn't your sorry ass on the way to the blanket store? And why do you have so many homeless out there in libral shangrilalaland? bankrupt much.

Last edited:
Woot! Winter Storm Warning for the Twin Cities tomorrow. Only 1-3 inches of snow predicted, but a blizzard warning to the south on Wednesday. Gotta love it.

it is 9 degrees here, feels like below 0 because of the wind so still too cold to snow. BrRRR

That first dumbass was hitting the gas.

They seemed to be desperately trying to get the hell out of there but those people crossing the street really concerned me. I would be standing way back.
Yeah, I noticed those two just stood there as that first car came barreling backward at them.

people in western washington are not too smart when it comes to snow. :D

yes, those high mountain state drivers are even madder than the Upper Midwesterners in snow. I do agree. I tell you this much, I prefer to drive my 39' long yellow box o school aged doom in the snow than my own car. Nothing like 13000lbs of downward pressure to keep the tires firmly on the road. We just don't stop quick.
I contemplated being a school bus driver, since I had the right license to do so, but I decided not to do so for that very reason. I didn't like the idea of being responsible for all those little lives in the bad ice and snow we get in Missouri.
Well, I'll take that any day over facing down a wedding party that showed up early demands their rooms when you're short staffed in housekeeping and sold out the night before and they're PISSED already for some other reason, and you're the only one working the desk.

Yeah... NOT so much. Gimme 60 screaming kids (as long as they stay seated) in rush hour traffic in down town Minneapolis in a heavy snow ANY time over that.
LOL Yeah, I get your point there. :)

That first dumbass was hitting the gas.

They seemed to be desperately trying to get the hell out of there but those people crossing the street really concerned me. I would be standing way back.

Check out this one... and the driver jumping out of the car at :25 :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM2gLjfE_3Y[/ame]
DAMN!!! Seeing things like that makes me regret the idea even more of snow. Thankfully, it hasn't fallen here, yet, but it will soon enough. *shakes head* That is what makes it so difficult. It isn't the snow itself but the idiots out driving in it, or at least they call it driving.

Hardbody.jpg

Check out this one... and the driver jumping out of the car at :25 :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM2gLjfE_3Y[/ame]
DAMN!!! Seeing things like that makes me regret the idea even more of snow. Thankfully, it hasn't fallen here, yet, but it will soon enough. *shakes head* That is what makes it so difficult. It isn't the snow itself but the idiots out driving in it, or at least they call it driving.
Well, it looks like snow isn't going to be a possibility around here for a while, now. Woke up this morning and it was only 17. Now, after noon, it's still only 24. Way too freaking cold to snow, thank God! I'll deal with the cold, even though I don't like it that much. I hate snow more than I do cold. *chuckles*

Forum List

Back