Snopes = Fake News

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Snopes Paid to Push ‘Propaganda’ by Facebook, Former Editor Reveals

According to a bombshell report by the Guardian, several current and former Facebook fact-checkers have stepped forward and spoken out to reveal their distrust in the social network and their fact-checking employers.

Facebook has fact-checking partnerships with Snopes, PolitiFact, Factcheck.org, the Weekly Standard, and Associated Press, and uses the information provided by these organizations to reduce the reach of posts that are "debunked" in their News Feed.

pondering-Snopes.jpg

READ MORE: Snopes Paid to Push ‘Propaganda’ by Facebook, Former Editor Reveals

According to a bombshell report by the Guardian, several current and former Facebook fact-checkers have stepped forward and spoken out to reveal their distrust in the social network and their fact-checking employers.

Facebook has fact-checking partnerships with Snopes, PolitiFact, Factcheck.org, the Weekly Standard, and Associated Press, and uses the information provided by these organizations to reduce the reach of posts that are "debunked" in their News Feed.

View attachment 235168

You don't have to take their word for it. Check snopes' sources and quote them.

It would be good to see this leftist trash site fail and fall to the ground.

View attachment 235168

LOLing Oddball, I don't agree w/your OP at all, but that damn pic is FUNNY AF!!!

#ROTFLMBAO

My aunt always used to trot out snopes as her "proof" all the time. She's as liberal she can be. One day I asked her who verified snopes? No answer.

upload_2018-12-17_8-24-44.png

A Final Warning

The e-mail’s last paragraph advises that everyone who goes to Snopes.com for “the bottom line facts” should “proceed with caution.” We think that’s terrific advice, not just in connection with material on Snopes but for practically anything a reader finds online — including articles on FactCheck.org. The very reason we list our sources (as does Snopes.com) and provide links is so that readers can check things out for themselves.

Oh, we almost forgot: That Wikipedia entry mentioned in the e-mail? Not only was it not the first place to reveal the Mikkelsons’ identities, but it contains several factual errors, according to David. For instance, it says that he works “part-time” on Snopes.com. That was never true, according to David; early on he did hold another job as well, but even that hasn’t been true since 2002. The mistakes could have been avoided if the authors had contacted the couple. “None of them did,” he said.

–Viveca Novak

Snopes.com - FactCheck.org

Oh look a " VERY DEMOCRATIC" site imagine that.

They all can't be as credible as InfoWars, amirite?
Classic libstain "rebuttal. Time worn and predictable as smell.

No, it was more about mocking Mindwars, melty pussy.

melt it with my husband near your side ball less

Sorry, my Loon to English translator is on the fritz again.

Bullshitter!!:clap: . You had balls in your face lmfao tell the truth. :abgg2q.jpg:

THAT'S why the left's posts on here look like a mess of Scrabble tiles

View attachment 235172

A Final Warning

The e-mail’s last paragraph advises that everyone who goes to Snopes.com for “the bottom line facts” should “proceed with caution.” We think that’s terrific advice, not just in connection with material on Snopes but for practically anything a reader finds online — including articles on FactCheck.org. The very reason we list our sources (as does Snopes.com) and provide links is so that readers can check things out for themselves.

Oh, we almost forgot: That Wikipedia entry mentioned in the e-mail? Not only was it not the first place to reveal the Mikkelsons’ identities, but it contains several factual errors, according to David. For instance, it says that he works “part-time” on Snopes.com. That was never true, according to David; early on he did hold another job as well, but even that hasn’t been true since 2002. The mistakes could have been avoided if the authors had contacted the couple. “None of them did,” he said.

–Viveca Novak

Snopes.com - FactCheck.org

Oh look a " VERY DEMOCRATIC" site imagine that.
Can't even read your own cut and paste......... :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

In your haste to prove your bias you actually succeeded in proving your bias....... :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

Bullshitter!!:clap: . You had balls in your face lmfao tell the truth. :abgg2q.jpg:

Not yet...If I play my cards right. :lol:

Not yet...If I play my cards right. :lol:

LOL you are sooooo bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back