Snopes = Fake News

No, it was more about mocking Mindwars, melty pussy.

melt it with my husband near your side ball less

Sorry, my Loon to English translator is on the fritz again.

Bullshitter!!:clap: . You had balls in your face lmfao tell the truth. :abgg2q.jpg:

Not yet...If I play my cards right. :lol:

LOL you are sooooo bad.

Merry Christmas, cracker. :11_2_1043:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
thinking-monkey-if-my-calculations-are-correct-now-would-be-a-perfect-time-to-fling-some-poop.jpg

Just a few of their lies they were caught in, but oh those democratic idiots think SNOPES is the truth all tell all my gawd it's their God.

View attachment 235169

PolitiFact And Snopes Caught Lying About Democrats Seated During Navy SEAL Tribute

View attachment 235170

Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again, Questions Raised

View attachment 235171

Snopes Caught Lying About Lack Of American Flags At Democratic Convention

You would think after so many times being caught the demotard idiots would take a step back and say Hmmmm
How many times has Infowars been wrong? Who has ever been MORE wrong on a story than Infowars? Youre a fool.

Snopes Paid to Push ‘Propaganda’ by Facebook, Former Editor Reveals

According to a bombshell report by the Guardian, several current and former Facebook fact-checkers have stepped forward and spoken out to reveal their distrust in the social network and their fact-checking employers.

Facebook has fact-checking partnerships with Snopes, PolitiFact, Factcheck.org, the Weekly Standard, and Associated Press, and uses the information provided by these organizations to reduce the reach of posts that are "debunked" in their News Feed.

View attachment 235168

READ MORE: Snopes Paid to Push ‘Propaganda’ by Facebook, Former Editor Reveals
So if your information is credible. Post the real Snopes site link to the story that you claim to be lies.

Way ahead of you, OP, that Snopes piece shit was discredited as the bullshit fraud it is many, many times for many, many years now. Everyone knows they're a coke-abusing, whoremongering husband-wife leftist team (as opposed to an educated team of professional researchers) who arbitrarily determine whether or not something online is right or wrong......WITHOUT! EVER! LISTING! THEIR! INFORMATIONAL! SOURCES! How can liberals be so drooling, window-licking vegetables to believe something that has NEVER had any type of credible underpinning of any kind???

Forum List

Back