Snoop Dogg Loves & Respects Trump

Snoop stepped off the Democratic Party plantation, he will probably be arrested in a few months as a way to keep other entertainers in line.

He sure can, just hope he doesn't become a Trump Humper.
Why? You mad he walked away from the plantation? You mad he realized that the Democrats are not helping him or the people he cares about? Is it getting harder for you to recruit black man to the House Boys for Biden cult you belong to

Why? You mad he walked away from the plantation?
I will be made if he supports a right wing, racist. Speaking of plantations, why is it nobody black on the republican plantation can never be elected to the highest positions in the country?
You mad he realized that the Democrats are not helping him or the people he cares about?
So what did he realize Republicans are going to do to help his folks out?
Is it getting harder for you to recruit black man to the House Boys for Biden cult you belong to.
I prefer to stay in the House where 90% of the black folks in this country are, I guess if they want to become boot licking coons and accept the scraps they can come to the House where you are.

I will be made if he supports a right wing, racist. Speaking of plantations, why is it nobody black on the republican plantation can never be elected to the highest positions in the country?

So what did he realize Republicans are going to do to help his folks out?

I prefer to stay in the House where 90% of the black folks in this country are, I guess if they want to become boot licking coons and accept the scraps they can come to the House where you are.
Such a good little servant staying in the slave quarters as your Masters demand. Anytime you see a successful black man you do you best pull them back down to the slums your white masters give you. You are one brainwashed individual dancing as you’re told. You remind me of a black yard ornament all show no substance and owned by white democrats. Snoop and I ran out of the fields for a better life, while your ass is on the porch screaming MASSA MASSA DEY BEES RUNT OFF MASSA MASSA STOPS EM MASSA.

Why does it come as a surprise and how does it qualify as a current event?
It’s a surprise to those who thought black people were too stupid to figure out how much the Democratic Party has hurt black communities. It’s news worthy because it distracts from Biden’s illegal storing of classified documents and the pretzels on has to contort themselves into to believe he’s not guilty

Snoop Dogg admitted he loves and respects our former President. He has thrown his support to Trump.

Oh boy!

''Snoop Dogg'' loves and respects Trump, you say?

Well, then, by golly, I'd better, too.

I wanna be just like ''Snoop Dogg.''

lolol...

Such a good little servant staying in the slave quarters as your Masters demand.
LOL, you coons kill me always talking about someone being on a plantation, when you support a party that is 90% white, does nothing for black folks and keeps you in position that are beneath them.
Anytime you see a successful black man you do you best pull them back down to the slums your white masters give you.
LOL, anytime we see boot licking coons like you, we do our best to put you on blast for shining and yassa bossin. That's what we do.
You are one brainwashed individual dancing as you’re told.
Sorry coon, I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't laugh unless something is funny. Have you ever noticed when you see your heroes like Uncle Tim or Uncle Ben they are always showing their teeth. Why do you boot lickers do that.
You remind me of a black yard ornament all show no substance and owned by white democrats. Snoop and I ran out of the fields for a better life, while your ass is on the porch screaming MASSA MASSA DEY BEES RUNT OFF MASSA MASSA STOPS EM MASSA.
Now you are a Snoop Dog fan, what were you saying about him when he said this about your orange God.

"I just want to say this real quickly," Snoop said in the self-shot footage. "Ain't no f****** way y'all can vote for Donald Trump when he come back up again.

"And this punk[...]don't care. Don't vote for that n*, please don't. Look what he do. He just don't give a f."

"Y'all are honest, blue collar, hardworking people, and suffering," he went on. "So if he don't care about y'all, he really don't give a f*** about us."

See Snoop feels like he got something from Trump and that's why he changed his tune.

“Donald Trump? He ain’t done nothing wrong to me,” he revealed to The Sunday Times. “He has done only great things for me. He pardoned Michael Harris.”

It was kind of like when he pardoned Little Wayne and he came out speaking for the coward. I can understand that, hell if a man keep me out of jail I would probably only have good things to say about him as well.

Now tell us what is your excuse, did he keep you from going to prison as well or are you just a boot licking coon by nature.

Forum List

Back