Snoop Dog and The Game Lead Peaceful March to LAPD

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
Goal of the march was to repair relations between black and brown men in the community, and the police department.

Snoop Dogg And The Game Met With The LAPD To Try To Repair Race Relations

Quote from The Game:

“I would be lying to you if I didn’t say I was saddened by what happened in Dallas,” he said. “I would be lying to you if I didn’t say I was angered about what occurred in Minnesota and Louisiana and Fresno.

“The cops that died in Dallas weren’t the cops that shot and killed Philando or Alton,” he added. “As much as Philando and Alton didn’t deserve that, those cops in Dallas didn’t deserve that. And the only thing I could think of was to initiate peace on both sides, so that’s why I’m here.”

LaJ9Kmo.gif

If the streets are blocked by protesters, Snoop's drug dealer won't be able to get to his house.

I think it's cool. We need to have a dialogue going and work through these issues. It's great Snoop is helping to initiate that. Maybe one day when pot is legal we can smoke a joint with a cop after hours of course off duty. :)

Goal of the march was to repair relations between black and brown men in the community, and the police department.

Quote from The Game:

“I would be lying to you if I didn’t say I was saddened by what happened in Dallas,” he said. “I would be lying to you if I didn’t say I was angered about what occurred in Minnesota and Louisiana and Fresno.

“The cops that died in Dallas weren’t the cops that shot and killed Philando or Alton,” he added. “As much as Philando and Alton didn’t deserve that, those cops in Dallas didn’t deserve that. And the only thing I could think of was to initiate peace on both sides, so that’s why I’m here.”

Snoop Dog is a very nice man.

I worked with him once in 2009. He did a concert tour managed by a person I've been working with for many years. He asked me to cover the show so I did.

I'm not surprised by his actions and totally agree with what he said.

Here's a fun fact some don't know, not only does Snoop Dog smoke marijuana but he actually travels with some of his plants. He had some of his pants in pots with him on the tour. He put some of them on the front of the stage for everyone to see. It's legal in my state to have medical marijuana and grow a certain amount of plants.

He also had several very LARGE men guarding those plants. Each one of them were so big they looked like a wall. I stood next to one at one point backstage. I came up to about his stomach. Which isn't surprising since I'm only 5ft 3/4 in tall. LOL. He had to look down to find out who was saying hello to him. LOL.

Quote from The Game:

I worked with him once in 2009. He did a concert tour managed by a person I've been working with for many years. He asked me to cover the show so I did.

Here's a fun fact some don't know, not only does Snoop Dog smoke marijuana but he actually travels with some of his plants. He had some of his pants in pots with him on the tour. He put some of them on the front of the stage for everyone to see. It's legal in my state to have medical marijuana and grow a certain amount of plants.

He also had several very LARGE men guarding those plants. Each one of them were so big they looked like a wall. I stood next to one at one point backstage. I came up to about his stomach. Which isn't surprising since I'm only 5ft 3/4 in tall. LOL. He had to look down to find out who was saying hello to him. LOL.
Did you get high with Snoop?

Quote from The Game:

I think it's a great thing, much more responsible than the left wing bomb throwers. This is a real productive step in the right direction. Blacks need police in their communities and the both need to trust another, which is why when people jump to conclusions in a case, it causes real harm.

Good for him. There is absolutely nothing wrong with peaceful demonstrations its a Constitutional right. When you start interfering with others such as blocking streets, looting and burning down building and such that's when you are infringing on the rights of others.

If Snoop Dog can keep it civil then that's a good thing.

And still crickets.
It's Snoop Dog, a fucking pothead loser. Maybe he should March his ass into the hood and have a meeting if he actually wants to influence positive change.
A loser who is rich and loved, as opposed to you, a poor, drunk winner.
A loser who is rich because of his perceived gangsta lifestyle and his wealth came from peddling his poison to the poor in the inner cities. I seldom get drunk and I have plenty of money. Money that came from hard work not peddling filth & poison.

Your ignorance is duly noted

Quote from The Game:

Did you get high with Snoop?
i have... :cool:

And still crickets.
It's Snoop Dog, a fucking pothead loser. Maybe he should March his ass into the hood and have a meeting if he actually wants to influence positive change.
A loser who is rich because of his perceived gangsta lifestyle and his wealth came from peddling his poison to the poor in the inner cities. I seldom get drunk and I have plenty of money. Money that came from hard work not peddling filth & poison.

So you only get drunk when you are on these boards? You have little idea what you are talking about. You are ignorant and usually in way over your head.

And still crickets.

So you only get drunk when you are on these boards? You have little idea what you are talking about. You are ignorant and usually in way over your head.
Nukes wtf are you talking about? This line of stupidity followed by your other gay posts, makes us wonder if you're high when on these boards

Forum List

Back