Your RNC "Chaos Predictions". Dolts Blocking Traffic?,Flash Mobs At CVS?,Cop Car Pooping?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :Boom2: :stupid: So what can we expect from the rats on the weekend of the 18th? Thousands of losers being bussed in, maybe even getting paid to destroy property? Block Traffic? Hold signs that read "Trump Hates Black People"?. Maybe even invade all of the nearby CVS/Walgreens/Wal-Mart/Target etc, just go shopping in masses and just leave without paying?{well, thats what Democrats do anyway}.
:stupid:
Maybe some of them will poop on police cars in front of a hundred other losers.:piss2:
What else? Oh, maybe some of them will insist to use the private restrooms in restaurants, and when they get refused, will just pee right in front of the establishment.
:oops-28:
Yup, this should be very entertaining to watch on live TV for three/four days.
:party: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh:

There better at least be cop car pooping. A protest isn't a protest until somebody drops a log on a police cruiser.

Car Pooping?
hqdefault.jpg

I can't wait until it's over, so at least they can bitch and fight about something else for a change...

Bernie supporters are have a bar-b-que bean eat in so they can all fart on hitlery en masse....

Philadelphia will burn as soon as they find out what a superdelegate is....:lol:

Last edited:
:banana: :Boom2: :stupid: So what can we expect from the rats on the weekend of the 18th? Thousands of losers being bussed in, maybe even getting paid to destroy property? Block Traffic? Hold signs that read "Trump Hates Black People"?. Maybe even invade all of the nearby CVS/Walgreens/Wal-Mart/Target etc, just go shopping in masses and just leave without paying?{well, thats what Democrats do anyway}.
:stupid:
Maybe some of them will poop on police cars in front of a hundred other losers.:piss2:
What else? Oh, maybe some of them will insist to use the private restrooms in restaurants, and when they get refused, will just pee right in front of the establishment.
:oops-28:
Yup, this should be very entertaining to watch on live TV for three/four days.
:party: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh:

wow.... so much incoherence in one post. :cuckoo:

the only chaos will be the embarrassment that is the donald and his adherents.

loon.

i heard that about 20,000 bernie supporters are all gonna eat italian/german food, then go to the DNC convention, and all of them are going to fart for an hour

There better at least be cop car pooping. A protest isn't a protest until somebody drops a log on a police cruiser.
i dont know what 50,000 rats are going to do when 40,000 of them have to pee and there are no toilets in sight.

The entire city of filthadelphia is a toilet after what democrats did to it....no one will notice...:lol:
i think the dogs will.,,then will run away to joisey where it smells better

Forum List

Back