SNL Mocks Ted Cruz's 5-Year-Old Daughter

Well, that's what happens when you use your children in a highly politicized negative ad. His daughter didn't want him to kiss her, and he was more worried about the camera's than anything else. It was just plain creepy.

tumblr_inline_o1xlc77iMN1qzy8r9_500.png

Yeah
Politicians shouldn't force their kids into a photo op if they aren't interested.

malia-sasha-obama-obamagirls-turkeypardon.png

That wasn't a negative ad, dummy.

NO effing shit.

Did the Obama girls want to be in that photo op any more than Cruzs daughter?

At least Teds daughter had the excuse of being a toddler.

Obamas daughters are old enough to know to put on a plastic smile while in front of a camera.

I have a policy. I never attack or ridicule the children of politicians.

It's not their fault they were born into a family with a narcissistic asshole for a parent.

This coming from the crowd that flies into a rage if anyone even mentions the Clinton's daughter:

In last night's cold open skit last night, an actor playing Cruz said, "First, my family, I would be nothing without the love and support of my incredible family like my daughter Catherine here."

"Come here, sweetie," says the fake Cruz. "How about a hug for daddy?"

"No," says the actress, clearly much older than the real life Catherine Cruz.

"Come on, now, give daddy a hug for the camera?"

"No."

"Come here, sweetie. How about a kiss? I'll settle for a kiss. Love you too, honey. My pride and joy."

Catherine Cruz is 5 years old.​

They weren't making fun of the daughter. They were making fun of him for not being a father whose daughter would hug him.

This coming from the crowd that flies into a rage if anyone even mentions the Clinton's daughter:

In last night's cold open skit last night, an actor playing Cruz said, "First, my family, I would be nothing without the love and support of my incredible family like my daughter Catherine here."

"No."

"Come here, sweetie. How about a kiss? I'll settle for a kiss. Love you too, honey. My pride and joy."

They weren't making fun of the daughter. They were making fun of him for not being a father whose daughter would hug him.
I don't think that is accurate. The kid is only 5 and she was cranky. She shouldn't have been out on the stump with him. Look at the bad press he is getting. Poor choices. All the politicians have done it and some have regretted it.

"No."

I don't think that is accurate. The kid is only 5 and she was cranky. She shouldn't have been out on the stump with him. Look at the bad press he is getting. Poor choices. All the politicians have done it and some have regretted it.

All the more reason to ridicule HIM.

The SNL skit obviously was making fun of Ted Cruz and not his daughter.

But, where was the condemnation from the right over Glenn Beck making fun of Obama's kids?

Well, that's what happens when you use your children in a highly politicized negative ad. His daughter didn't want to kiss him, and he was more worried about the camera's than anything else. It was just plain creepy.

tumblr_inline_o1xlc77iMN1qzy8r9_500.png

The fact that you defend this reprehensible behavior only proves that you are a despicable piece of shit.

Blow it out your ass, hypocrite. SNL did skits on Amy Carter. Where the hell have you been?

She was an adult at the time, dingbat.

Looks like you're the dingbat, do you bother to do any research before you post?

Leave the kids alone.

They have it hard enough being in a political family.
Yes, Ted would never use the kids as props...
635757948563012513-0822-Ted-Cruz-Rally-18.jpg

Yeah, Obama would never do anything like that!

alg-obama-family-jpg.jpg
After being elected President, it's allowed. He didn't use them as props.

ROFL! You are such a pathetic cock sucking drone.
Reagan victory speech, with kids:
us-president-ronald-reagan-gives-victory-speech-on-election-night-bhbprk.jpg

US President Ronald Reagan gives victory speech on Election Night Los Angeles November 1984

"No."

All the more reason to ridicule HIM.
In agree , but all politicians do it. He wasn't one of the lucky ones.

Forum List

Back