SNL Cold Open - Newsmax for Kids: Ted Cruz Street

The Cruz looked more like Chaz Bono, meh had a few funny lines, but SNL always goes over the top when it comes to making fun of republicans that their jokes fall flat. Not sure if it's because the writers are lazy, just not funny or pander to the left out of fear.

The Cruz looked more like Chaz Bono, meh had a few funny lines, but SNL always goes over the top when it comes to making fun of republicans that their jokes fall flat. Not sure if it's because the writers are lazy, just not funny or pander to the left out of fear.
It was 100% on the nose. More scary than funny. Because that's exactly how Cruz talks. The only thing missing was a blurb about Cruz signaling in a congressional hearing that it was OK and not a big deal that a parent did a Nazi salute at a school board meeting. Don't know if they covered that one last week.

Had you been paying attention, you would know that they spend at least half their time making fun of Joe Biden and DEMOCRATS.

Had you been paying attention, you would know that they spend at least half their time making fun of Joe Biden and DEMOCRATS.

Good comparison of how SNL goes over the top with republicans. They put on kid gloves when it comes to making fun of democrats.

I'm sure you sprayed your monitor often when Obama was president.
Actually, the eight years that Obama was President were pretty boring. He ran a clean ship. Not much to talk about.
I mean I know his election is where the alt-right was born and arose and I know Obama just pisses you off still to this day.
But, eight years, not one arrest, not one conviction, not one indictment. Will be remembered as a good President.

Actually, the eight years that Obama was President were pretty boring. He ran a clean ship. Not much to talk about.
I mean I know his election is where the alt-right was born and arose and I know Obama just pisses you off still to this day.
But, eight years, not one arrest, not one conviction, not one indictment. Will be remembered as a good President.
Clean ship ? Just stop right there . Liar.

That's only because the Deep State protected Obama :heehee:

1637074547734.png

Forum List

Back