Snipers At The Super Bowl?

Because you're a coward and deserve to have the police state we're devolving intio.

Let 'em set up. What's evil about law enforcement setting up to protect the public?

That fat fuck Gubner republican likes to push fear. They like to make it all about THEM saving everyone and saving no one.

They aren't allowing any cars to park near the stadium. How lame... how gestapo like.

They are the same idiots that try to tell you you are only enjoying the freedom they allow at gunpoint.

Superbowls should NEVER be allowed to be played in red states. They don't want the game to be about football. They want it to be about THE PROTECTION !!! THE FEAR!!!

OOOHHHH GAAAWWWDDD !!! PLEASE SAVE US FROM THE TERRIBLE TERRORISTS !!!

Clowns. I got my own protection you fuckin nazis.. now go piss down you own legs somewhere else thankyou..

I don't expect any problems at the Super Bowl but have no issue with cops being ready. Why are you guys against that?

I don't expect any problems at the Super Bowl but have no issue with cops being ready. Why are you guys against that?

Because it is not needed. Because the day should be about the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks. The police have no business taking center stage. It is a disgusting display. If you are a pussy that believes we would have no freedom without the police taking charge and pushing authority around then you should stay home and hide in your basement desperately clutching you sawed off shotgun. They scream FEAR and you jump like puppets on strings. The overbearing display by the police at todays Superbowl is not a comfort. It is power missused and abused.

This game is about football and the cops should be back at the donut shops waiting for a REAL reason to show force. We have a 911 system. We have a vigilant population after 9/11. All this hubris on the part of the police won't stop a commited terrorist anyway. If you think it would you are fooling yourself and allowing your fear to run your life. I will not allow it in my life and resent your fear cosigning the overkill police presence at todays football game.

Let's let the terrorist have a Super Bowl amongst themselves and award the trophy to the team that has eliminated themselves by blowing themselves up.

Ever read Black Sunday?

That is your excuse to hand over all the power to the boys in black? Pathetic.

I can tell you have no idea what the book is about.

You are right. I'm not taking the day off to read it either. Got a game to watch.. :lol:

Don't care. Either you are with us(the free) or among those against us(the scared pissants that have been fooled into believing that the over bearing police presence is all that stands between you and the scawy bad guys)

Obscure book references not withstanding. It's what is in your heart that matters.

Because it is not needed. Because the day should be about the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks. The police have no business taking center stage. It is a disgusting display. If you are a pussy that believes we would have no freedom without the police taking charge and pushing authority around then you should stay home and hide in your basement desperately clutching you sawed off shotgun. They scream FEAR and you jump like puppets on strings. The overbearing display by the police at todays Superbowl is not a comfort. It is power missused and abused.

This game is about football and the cops should be back at the donut shops waiting for a REAL reason to show force. We have a 911 system. We have a vigilant population after 9/11. All this hubris on the part of the police won't stop a commited terrorist anyway. If you think it would you are fooling yourself and allowing your fear to run your life. I will not allow it in my life and resent your fear cosigning the overkill police presence at todays football game.

"Cops should be back at the donut shops waiting...."

There's an idea. Keep 'em all minutes away. Do you guys see "gun" and think "fear"? Calling 911 is performed after the need is past. That's pretty much the history of law enforcement.

You don't think a presence is needed, and maybe it isn't, but do you honestly think the cops are "abusing their authority" by planning for the worse and hoping for the best?

The cops don't have center stage at the Super Bowl and won't have center stage unless something happens. Why do college and the NFL have cops at their games? They hardly take center stage there either, but they're still there.

I'd rather they be there in the background and not needed instead of wondering where they are.

Who vets the snipers?

Dunno.

Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpeg

Forum List

Back