Sneaky Rand Paul filibustering FISA bill, saying it's unconstitutional

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
love me some Rand Paul!

DTNE4gyW4AYyxAz.jpg

"If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and fifty dollars in cash. I don’t care if a drone kills him or a policeman kills him." - Rand 'Flipper' Paul

Paul adequately / appropriately pointed out that lack of oversight using 702 was part of the reason the Obama administration, DOJ, and FBI were able to use a propaganda-filled document provided by a foreign spy and written in part by Russians to 'illegally' spy on the GOP Presidential nominee and associates prior to an election in which has been proven the administration, DOJ, and FBI were already illegally protecting the DNC candidate from prosecution.

I agree with Paul in the fact that there needs to be more oversight. That does not mean more oversight would prevent illegal spying. Obama proved when a President owns the DOJ, FBI, NSA, and CIA he could and did illegally spy on American citizens, reporters, the media, US senators, and even USSC Justices.

Paul is absolutely correct on this. It's DOMESTIC collection. There is a lot of lying and misdirection going on. From the top of ALL Leadership in Wash. Only patriots on this are the ones speaking out. The rest -- LOVE THEM some Big Brother capabilities. And they WILL abuse it..

History will prove the Obama admin was one of the darkest chapters (pun intended) in our history. They spit on the Constitution and weaponized every branch of government they could. Remember them appropriating 500 shotguns to the Dept of EDUCATION and buying up all the 5.56 and 9mm rounds they could find, leaving a shortage in the commercial market for months? Barry and Holder/Lynch had BIG plans for us and the healthcare takeover was just the beginning. Thank God for Trump and the awake Americans who stopped that muslim asshole's quiet coup by stopping his bitch successor.

It's very sad he's the only one willing to fight Big Brother on this. Neocons and Communists/Progressives are fully on board with more Government spying. There are very few in Congress who will stand with Rand Paul. It's a very sad tragedy.

Forum List

Back