Smug Newspaper Editors Endorse Hillary…Phone Lines Blow Up With Subscription CANCELLATIONS

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Damn....what a shame!:ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::321:

Smug liberal newspapers and tv networks have paid a heavy price for their criticism of Trump. Americans think of Trump as the underdog in this race and there’s nothing worse than piling on the underdog. For these liberal hacks who have been writing their leftist opinions as opposed to real news for decades, they’re about to find out what it means to be considered irrelevant by their former readers…

The subscription cancellations were coming every 10 minutes. Angry readers have been calling in droves.

“We’re feeling the weight of our history,” Phil Boas, the editorial page editor of The Arizona Republic, said in a telephone interview on Wednesday. Until it endorsed Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, the newspaper, founded in 1890, had never endorsed a Democrat over a Republican for president.

In endorsing Mrs. Clinton, The Republic’s editorial was, by any interpretation, scathing toward her opponent, Donald J. Trump. “Trump responds to criticism with the petulance of verbal spit wads,” the editorial says at one point. “That’s beneath our national dignity.”

The papers lay out different reasons for supporting Mrs. Clinton over Mr. Trump — his lack of political experience versus her established political career, his outbursts and insults versus her steadiness — and some are perhaps more repudiations of Mr. Trump than glowing endorsements of Mrs. Clinton, whose faults are also cited.

For some readers, however, the endorsements proved a step too far. “Certainly, we’ve paid a price for our presidential recommendation,” Mike Wilson, the editor of The Dallas Morning News, told Poynter this month.

Mr. Boas of The Arizona Republic said he expected “a lot of cancellations,” pointing to cancellations at The Cincinnati Enquirer, which like The Republic, is owned by Gannett.

(Excerpt) Read more at 100percentfedup.com ...

Damn....what a shame!:ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::321:

Smug liberal newspapers and tv networks have paid a heavy price for their criticism of Trump. Americans think of Trump as the underdog in this race and there’s nothing worse than piling on the underdog. For these liberal hacks who have been writing their leftist opinions as opposed to real news for decades, they’re about to find out what it means to be considered irrelevant by their former readers…

The subscription cancellations were coming every 10 minutes. Angry readers have been calling in droves.

“We’re feeling the weight of our history,” Phil Boas, the editorial page editor of The Arizona Republic, said in a telephone interview on Wednesday. Until it endorsed Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, the newspaper, founded in 1890, had never endorsed a Democrat over a Republican for president.

In endorsing Mrs. Clinton, The Republic’s editorial was, by any interpretation, scathing toward her opponent, Donald J. Trump. “Trump responds to criticism with the petulance of verbal spit wads,” the editorial says at one point. “That’s beneath our national dignity.”

The papers lay out different reasons for supporting Mrs. Clinton over Mr. Trump — his lack of political experience versus her established political career, his outbursts and insults versus her steadiness — and some are perhaps more repudiations of Mr. Trump than glowing endorsements of Mrs. Clinton, whose faults are also cited.

For some readers, however, the endorsements proved a step too far. “Certainly, we’ve paid a price for our presidential recommendation,” Mike Wilson, the editor of The Dallas Morning News, told Poynter this month.

Mr. Boas of The Arizona Republic said he expected “a lot of cancellations,” pointing to cancellations at The Cincinnati Enquirer, which like The Republic, is owned by Gannett.

Looks good on them.

Get real. They had 3 cancellations. Most trump supporters have trouble reading anyway, and only get the paper for the horoscopes and the comics.

The same corporation owns USA Today and a number of others. I think this is a strategy, buy the right leaning papers and turn on the right. No wonder people are pissed, voting with you dollars is the best remedy.

Get real. They had 3 cancellations. Most trump supporters have trouble reading anyway, and only get the paper for the horoscopes and the comics.

And also to cut out the help wanted section for the liberals.

“Trump responds to criticism with the petulance of verbal spit wads,” the editorial says at one point. “That’s beneath our national dignity.”

But getting a blow job in the Oval Office during working hours then using a young intern as a humidor brings dignity to the office.

Got it.

105259ac53ec00bc6fb37ea73b607f5a65cef0098f2afb852dbdf137e6e723d2_1.jpg

The same corporation owns USA Today and a number of others. I think this is a strategy, buy the right leaning papers and turn on the right. No wonder people are pissed, voting with you dollars is the best remedy.

The Arizona Republic Has been owned by Gannett since 2000.

So sad, yesterday you were looking for trending hashtags and today newspaper subscription cancellations. You guys need a victory no matter how pathetic.

Whats next? After the debate Cheetos flew off the shelf?

I read that too, doesn't mean they aren't getting monochromatic. Any publication that endorses Hillary isn't remotely conservative.

I read that too, doesn't mean they aren't getting monochromatic. Any publication that endorses Hillary isn't remotely conservative.

Make up your silly little mind. First you falsely claim it was bought by Libruls, to be turned against the right, now you say the paper doesn't reflect it's ownership. You are floundering again.

Make up your silly little mind. First you falsely claim it was bought by Libruls, to be turned against the right, now you say the paper doesn't reflect it's ownership. You are floundering again.
I falsely claimed? It doesn't reflect ownership? You are too stupid to talk to.

Ok. Explain the point you were trying to make when you wrote

"I think this is a strategy, buy the right leaning papers and turn on the right."

"I think this is a strategy, buy the right leaning papers and turn on the right."
Liberals have been around since 2000. Big corporation boys tend to be libs and news dissemination is very big with them. Control the news, you control the media. The fact that they endorsed Hillary is proof that they are no longer conservative. If they hated Trump they could have chosen to endorse neither.

Liberals have been around since 2000. Big corporation boys tend to be libs and news dissemination is very big with them. Control the news, you control the media. The fact that they endorsed Hillary is proof that they are no longer conservative. If they hated Trump they could have chosen to endorse neither.

You're funny. The paper was saying Trump was nowhere near qualified long before he won the primary, and he has done nothing to change anyone's mind since. Not pointing out his failures would be like giving a grown man a trophy for participating.

You're funny. The paper was saying Trump was nowhere near qualified long before he won the primary, and he has done nothing to change anyone's mind since. Not pointing out his failures would be like giving a grown man a trophy for participating.
....but they endorsed Hillary. So they are not CONSERVATIVE anymore.

Forum List

Back